What needs to be done in V5?

Reaction score
Not needed, A SUB Police Department was already suggested but it would not work seeming as the max slots for PD is 16 and it rarely goes about 6.

Reaction score
5. Projex/Slums can be redesigned to not be identical twins separated at birth.

Hmm, I don't think this is much of a problem to be honest. It is quite typical and true to life. Most Tower Blocks (which in my opinion is the theme with these buildings) often follow similar styles or are built based on the same architecture in a close area. Local Authorities would buy plans for the buildings and use them for any redevelopment projects that they plan in the same time frame. I know that I am going to get bashed for saying this because "PERP isn't real life, etc, etc" but this is my opinion on the matter. I see different sort of tower blocks everyday at work and typically this is the theme that I see. Roof access for both buildings would be nice and a as I've said before, a lift would be great to stop my fat arse getting tired running up and down those stairs.

Reaction score
Thats why u can turn it off whenever u want and turn it on whenever u want and change volume! Your reply was unnecessary since my suggestion gave enough options to stop the bazaar music for whoever hates it.

Reaction score
Btw just for clarification I'm no longer working on this as the vmf I had was obtained by decompiling the map (everything works fine now though)
(I also never would have been allowed to release anything without XQs permission and I would not have wanted to anyway)

@Madda might take some of these replies on board though :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz, @Collier is evidently a very good staff member and I'm sure it's more to do with his determination and dedication to the staff team and the community, among other things, compared to a crap joke like this

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
This is not a list of what is going to be done in V5, just what I would play around with. It's also not all the benches, just the 2 at the back

Reaction score
@Collier if you’re so busy with SA work and developing v5 maybe you should step down from chief people are still waiting for their stage 1 major apps to be marked whilst you do something you forbid me to talk about!

Reaction score
@Knoxy82 ?? Collier said several times that he was just working on it to learn more about Hammer, he never said he was working on an official v5?

Reaction score
It was probably a misunderstanding because I would post screenshots of what would be possible if the VMF was handed over. Luckily it was, but not to me