What needs to be done in V5?

Reaction score
@KeiwaM but still how much valuable time of his do you think that takes up not only is he doing that but he’s a SA who’s doing some super secret stuff that he threatened to ban me if I talk about. He promised a lot when running for chief and the last 2 months he’s done nothing people are getting tired waiting for their major apps to be done

Reaction score
@Knoxy82 I know for a fact that Collier has been both busy with stuff and also has been sick for a while. Cut him some slack. It's not exactly like there's an immediate need for it with the intense backlash they are already receiving regarding the strict PD (which by the way is not actually their fault). If it was an immediate necessity, I'm sure it would've been done quicker.

Reaction score
@KeiwaM I know Collier has been sick I speak to him nearly everyday but he was still on the server playing and minging about with me so what’s your point there ?

Reaction score
@Knoxy82 Maybe instead of complaining, you should start working on new ideas constantly? This is a VIDEO GAME. Not an actual fucking job. Why does he have to dedicate 100% of his time to developing the community if he can't play on it? People seem to have the opinion that as long as there is a problem, senior administration should just stay off the server until they fix it, but guess what? They are human, and they get tired of coding, brainstorming and working like anyone else does.
Chill the fuck out, let senior administration and the chiefs do stuff at their own pace and shut up, because you are not gonna change anything by complaining in a comment section

Reaction score
@KeiwaM I get it’s a game but why put all these responsibilities on your self if you can’t handle the workload maybe step down from one like many have done in the past

Deleted member 1235

fetchimage

Or of course
cf14a6096cf6de69f57b3f0cf35c593c.png

Reaction score
@Knoxy82 Because who else is going to step up? The workload doesn't change from one person resigning. You tell me ONE person in the community that can handle the power and stress of literally developing a server and running the entire PD?