Introduction

atl0Y6O.png

Dr8GSuq.png

7Lgv43U.png

Z2C6MJc.png

AszXFy6.png

UioIViu.png

Account Creation
To create an account, head to www.identityrpg.com/login and create one.
Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to a 'Passport Purchase'.

Passports
Passports are basically different game versions.
Ranging from the most basic one: 'Citizen' to 'The VIP'. The prices also range from 15$ to 500$.
Head to www.identityrpg.com/shop and get one you want to help the game's development.

Modules
Modules are standalone pieces of Identity which will be released prior to the full game release, giving our backers something to play with while we're applying finishing touches and polishing the full game.

Currently, there is one Module InProduction already. The TownSquare

Head to www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare to learn more about this Module.

ojeDhWO.png

There are more Modules but they are still being designed.

Forums

www.identityrpg.com/community

Frequent Questions

www.identityrpg.com/info/faq

Discuss
Let me know what you guys think about this project!
The Beta release is expected to be on Early 2017.

Reaction score
Didn't someone make a post of this like 1 year ago?

Anyways, it's an ambitious game and it's been in the making for fucking god knows how long. Probably won't lift off like a lot of games.

Reaction score
Lmao $15 for something that isn't even out yet.
Preordering things like this is stupid. Just because you've seen things on their forums, in a video of a demo/beta, doesn't mean that that's what you're gonna get. Look at Ubisoft, they do it all the time!
Although it looks really sick, not gonna pay anything until it comes out. Not gonna risk it.

MY ADVICE- If you wanna play it, wait until it comes out. It could be really bad when it comes out, so don't preorder.

Reaction score
Looks too good to be true, If this comes out then it will be the best game ever but i'm no idiot. I wouldn't invest in something that isnt even out yet.

Reaction score
The website has like, two dev blogs, December, and April, both show very little, I was quite optimistic for this, and even bought the first donate rank. But since then I've slowly become more and more cynical, IMO there is very little chance of this becoming a reality, what I reckon is that in a few months the website will disappear, and no-one will be the wiser as to what happened to it.