if somebody pay u to kill somebody

Reaction score
U can scam them for money and dont kill the person,its doesnt count as RDM because u dont have to kill them.

Reaction score
Overall hitman RP while not disallowed in certain circumstances is heavily discouraged, and for multiple reasons, you are responsible for every individual you kill, and if deemed you had an unjutified reasoning for doing so, you may be punished for 2.5, on top of this, since your risking a murder charge and other people possibly shooting at you in retaliation, if this was to happen for a legit reason, you would need to benifit greatly by doing so.

Reaction score
Overall hitman RP while not disallowed in certain circumstances is heavily discouraged, and for multiple reasons, you are responsible for every individual you kill, and if deemed you had an unjutified reasoning for doing so, you may be punished for 2.5, on top of this, since your risking a murder charge and other people possibly shooting at you in retaliation, if this was to happen for a legit reason, you would need to benifit greatly by doing so.
but is it always punishable for 2.5 or it depends if it depends what does it depend on

Reaction score
i see so i can scam over and over to get money??
Yes,but u are not allowed to kill the person that u scammed unless he is a direct thread to you.
U are allowed to scam if its in character,but for things such as premium u are not allowed.

Reaction score
Yes,but u are not allowed to kill the person that u scammed unless he is a direct thread to you.
U are allowed to scam if its in character,but for things such as premium u are not allowed.
a ok thanks

Reaction score
but u can kill the person they paid u to kill yes?

Reaction score
If there is a good reason. But i highly wont suggest u to be hitman,there is high risk that the person that ordered will tell lies or something,and it will be ur fault .

Reaction score
Hey,

To answer your questions.

Yes, you may kill the person that you were paid to kill, you just have to make sure the person paying you has a good enough reason and you should try your best to get this reason first, so make sure to ask a couple of questions before blindly agreeing as you will be responsible for the murder. You also have to make sure the money is a reasonable amount, killing for less than 10k is a really bad idea since you would basically risk more than gaining which generally is seen as 3.4.

And yes, you may absolutely scam the person and just keep the money, ofcourse this is at your own risk and they are allowed to attempt to retrieve it. Keep in mind you can not log off the server while a situation is active and/or 10 minutes since interacting with the situation.

Deleted member 4084

"To further this, we often get asked whether hitman roleplay is allowed. We generally discourage this because by killing a person you are putting your own life and freedom at risk and the money that you would need to be paid to justify taking such a risk with no prior involvement simply isn't realistic. They would need to pay you a ludicrous amount of cash to make it worth your own life and freedom, in which case they would just do it themselves. This same logic does not apply to carrying out hits on behalf of your organization or close friends where you are already significantly involved."

Reaction score
I’ve always said the moneys gotta be worth twice that of the 10k ticket you’d get with payment issued before the job is done in order to incentivise the killing Thoughbeit I disagree with the premise entirely of Hitman RP being something we should be discouraging or restricting full stop.

Reaction score
I’ve always said the moneys gotta be worth twice that of the 10k ticket you’d get with payment issued before the job is done in order to incentivise the killing Thoughbeit I disagree with the premise entirely of Hitman RP being something we should be discouraging or restricting full stop.
ah ok, i will just scam out money then, thx