If you were to visit the US where would you go?

Reaction score
Los Angeles is a shithole, too many hobos and junkies. My experience of Santa Monica pier was ruined by Pokemon Go, fucking little shits everywhere. The beach was funny, watched a skid get nicked.
I enjoyed San Fransico, though, every 2nd street stank of weed. Too many Prius... (fuck you im not even trying) as well.

Reaction score
NYC or LA or SF, seen them in pop culture so much and curious to see for myself. LA has Hollywood with them parks that would be worth a visit. SF has the iconic tram and sloped streets and obviously the golden gate, NYC is just the kind of place that you won’t forget (my fathers been there)

Reaction score
New York to see some of my fellow bloods.

Serious note, would love to go to Cali to see my boy @Glacial_Subzero he’s invited me a few times but always said no. Mam always told me not to meet any Americans from the internet.

Reaction score
I love how everyone wants to visit me but what they don't know is that they're going to be thrown into a dungeon along with @Jay and @Photon.

you niggas really wanna visit some kid u met on a sandbox game smh

Reaction score
Come London

Come london so you can throw some acid in my face ?

yeah sure jk. Will probably visit at least once and then gtfo just so I can say I've been to the UK and made it out alive. Gotta link @MrLewis and you.

Reaction score
Come london so you can throw some acid in my face ?

yeah sure jk. Will probably visit at least once and then gtfo just so I can say I've been to the UK and made it out alive. Gotta link @MrLewis and you.

To be honest as long as you don’t go to the wrong parts of London you won’t see many bad chavs maybe just some year 9s on mountain bikes pulling wheelies down the high street. But there’s actually some nice places to visit, might as we’ll make the most of being in Europe. Also Lewis lives in Birmingham and I don’t know why anyone would want to visit there’s to be honest.

Reaction score
I would LOVE to go to California because its no longer a felony to transmit someone HIV knowingly, perfect place for me and my 3 Mexican boyfriends ;)
California is the worst out of all our countries' shitholes, stay home.

Deleted member 1235

Deep South maybe Texas, good food and being a gay foreigner I’m sure they’ll love me.

Come UK, at least the variety of ways you can die are more interesting then getting shot

Reaction score
New York to see some of my fellow bloods.

Those "fellow" bloods would fucking shoot you for saying that, stop fronting please and take the bandana off your bitmoji on snapchat xoxo

Reaction score
Saw this funny ass video a few weeks ago and I was laughing for a good 30 minutes. Dude was living on the tracks nd shit. If you don't wanna visit New York after seeing this you got a problem smh. Man threw a bottle at the conductors window for going over him lmao
Firefighter: Hey buddy, lets check you out, you alright?
Crackhead: *Dance intensifies*

Reaction score
I would go to Las Vegas as apparently you can drive supercars, shoot guns (I know you can do that almost anywhere in the U.S but meh) Possibly gamble a bit, Drink see the landmarks. I definitely would not be going before I was 21. Cus there would be fuck all to do lol.

Reaction score
The middle of the US is better. You avoid all of the liberals that need to be shipped out of our country.

Reaction score
To be honest as long as you don’t go to the wrong parts of London you won’t see many bad chavs maybe just some year 9s on mountain bikes pulling wheelies down the high street. But there’s actually some nice places to visit, might as we’ll make the most of being in Europe. Also Lewis lives in Birmingham and I don’t know why anyone would want to visit there’s to be honest.
You live in south London DUDE