US/North America tourism guide!

Reaction score
Guide to western and southern part of USA:

Los Angeles, California: Traffic is terrible. Smog. Bad vegan food. Weather is great though and if you love the outdoors and smoking weed, you'll love it there.
Phoenix, Arizona: I was here during the winter and it was still too hot like wtf. Also traffic is pretty bad. But they have more cool outdoor things so if you like that then once again it's not bad.
Albuquerque, New Mexico: If you like crime, this place is for you.
El Paso, Texas: If your here just to drive through Texas, you have a long road ahead of you. The United States is fucking huge I learned that the hard way. El Paso is boring though they got nice mountains I guess and you might see an illegal immigrant being arrested on the side of the road and holding up traffic. True story though.
Austin, Texas: Liberals.
Houston, Texas: Bad traffic, bad weather, kind of sketchy, not much to do. School shooting just happened outside this city, too.
New Orleans, Louisiana: Ignore all the crime and it's actually pretty fun.
Biloxi, Mississippi: At this point, you're truly in the South. They got a beach though.
Mobile, Alabama: If you like incest and bad weather, you're in the right place.
Tallahassee, Florida: Keep driving.
Orlando, Florida: Disney and Universal Studios and all the fun stuff here. In all seriousness, Orlando is pretty fun and if you're visiting the US, I'd come here.
Miami, Florida: I've been living here for a couple of months now and I've been happy ever since. There's a lot to do here and lots of good places to drink and have fun etc.

If you're visiting the United States, it's a lot bigger than you think. You can't drive from LA to Miami in one day, so schedule a flight or rent a car, because that's all you're going to need. I haven't been many places besides the states that I've mentioned but the US from what I've seen is pretty nice.

Tip for Florida: The more north you go, the more South it gets.
Tip for California: Stay on the coast if you really want to have fun. Don't go to places like Fresno, Stockton, Oakland, or even Sacramento, it's just miserable there. Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco are the best places to visit. And I haven't seen it yet, but I heard northern Californian cities like Eureka are nice too.

Last edited: