If you woke up one morning...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

Title states it all. However you have to answer the persons' above question.
You can comment, however this will not count towards a 'reply' in this. You can use the comment function to laugh at how funny it is or how creepy...
Anyways;
Firstly, put your answer for the person above's question then,
Start your question with "if you woke up one morning..."
Simple
You can post a few question(s) but only one question & answer in one reply, Use the comment function to put what you'd put

Random One Which I seen On facebook ^.^

If you woke up one morning and you seen Ariana Grande sleeping next to you, what would you do?

Reaction score
A:I would grab my balls to see if it was real, hide under the bedsheets and yell 'Here's Bwennan!'

Q: Brennan’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?

Reaction score
Let's just ignore Belg.

I'd ask myself in how much trouble I am bcause her boyfriend could rip me apart with one finer.

Question: .. and had 10 penguins in your room.

Reaction score
I would eat them. After that I would go out in the kitchen and eat some more peanuts.

If you woke up in the morning, and you found out you were a girl.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

I'd be chilling all day @MrAaron

If you woke up one morning and you found out that a zombie apocalypse has just begun

Reaction score
@Murtsley I would call ISIS because of the deal I didnt want to make to thier singer cause ye know what the mafia did to woltz
the-godfather-horse-head-o.gif

if you woke up in the morning and found out that you were sleepin with justin bieber havin gay sex.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

@Pusheen I'd realise I still had more balls than you.

Woke up one morning and there is World War 3.

Reaction score
Eat it

What would you do if you woke up one morning and you had two heads on the end of your legs and a foot coming out of your neck?

Deleted member 4084

I'd cry myself to sleep thinking about how I'd be able to suck some p*ss* and then think about logic.

If you woke up one morning and you just witnessed a nuke that hit the ground, but you survived.

Reaction score
@XxWhitewolfxX I would go on my computer to check if anyone survived

If you woke up one morning seeing nothing but white around you, like a green screen but white