Kane's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kane

IN-GAME NAME: Kane Brogan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:96158325

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?

During the time I have played on this server, I have put huge amounts of effort and time in helping people out, and I now think it’s the right time for me to take on a role of being a staff member. I am a very friendly and kind person who can communicate very well with players. I feel I am a fair player and will listen to others opinions before making a decision. I can be tough when needed (but also fair and humorous too). I am very helpful, observant, and can use my own initiative on my own or within a team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes. I feel I can fulfil the role as an Enforcer competently. I have good feedback In helping others and with Roleplay (Such as Passive RP). Please read my reviews and recommendations. See link. https://perpheads.com/threads/kane-brogan-dutch-cafe.9647/#post-73337 . (Please Read Comment Reviews) (Recommendation)

Also Proof of Passive RP (https://perpheads.com/threads/the-dutch-caf%C3%A9.9589/) (Comment Reviews Only)

I enjoy roleplay and am capable of passive roleplay. I can initiate role play scenarios with my imagination and interact with other members who role play too. I can encourage interaction among gamers and have built up good relationships with others whilst doing this.

________________________________________________________________________REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I know all about your passive RP and I love it.

However im not completely sure about you being a Enforcer OOC and /help I would like to see more of. My advice also is when you are in a admin sit listen carefully and learn a few things. Passive RP is hard to come by and you bring it back very well but do you have the patience and the problem solving a Enforcer needs.

I will remain neutral until you reply but I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
You are a BRILLIANT roleplayer, and a really nice guy, but you need to let yourself be known a bit more, talk a little bit more in OOC, answer questions in the Help chat, have a bit of banterous chatter with the lads in the shoutbox.

Good luck man, I would recommend that you try a bit more OOC and teamspeak and keep up the IC stuff and you'll have a good shot in the near future.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel that you are currently ready for this position due to your lack of experience and knowledge of the server rules, in order to improve on this we suggest you work on the following:

• Prominence within the community: Be sure to be active in help chat and on the TS3 server.

Status
Not open for further replies.