I'm coming back!

Reaction score
Hey all.

A lot of you properly don't recognise/remember/have ever played with me, but stopped playing PERP-heads in about April. I have dropped in and out occasionally, but I've never really got back into PERP since.

Now, there's no real reason as to why I stopped playing other than people RPing poorly and breaking rules all the time, and since I was not eligible to apply for enforcer/helper roles, I couldn't do anything about it, and the fact that such a great server was being over flowed by people ruining my ( and others') experiences, I stopped playing.

It wasn't until yesterday that I suddenly wondered if the Paralake V2 map was completed by xQuality, and to my understanding it is, and it looks amazing (great work quality!!).

So, I'm coming back to play PERP, and just have fun, like I used to with everyone on the server, and now with some of the members that ruined my experience banned or quit, I'm sure I'll have Ben more fun this time around.

If anyone remembers me, you'll know that I'm very shy, and despite having a microphone, I resort to text communication. Well, I am determined to use a microphone at all times, and I'm sure it will be a blast.

See you in game!!

Twisted_Ninja