Im forcing myself

Reaction score
So now it's my turn to leave this awsome community:( School is getting more and more important and now more and more exams are comming. I really have to focus on that and having PERP is something I just can't stop playing (lol?). So im forcing myself to leave. It have been really awsome to be apart of this community. All the police roleplay and that, thats something im going to miss.

And like everyone else I have some people to give a special thanks to:

@SpaceShots - For helping me out in the beginning and through my journey in the community.

@Jordan - For the awsome work in PLPD, maybe thing I like the most with PERP. The police system.

@Tim Meijer - For being such an awsome guy. I've had soo many funny times with you. Appreciate your work in the PLPD, hope you get promoted soon (ik you just got promoted but still)

@Madda - For being such a friendly guy towards me. Really good friend

I've probably forgot someone but you know who.

I might join later, who knows. And I will probably join sometime this week to give my stuff to someone who deserves it.

Reaction score
Glad you've enjoyed your time here, thanks for being part of the PD. Hope to see you back after!

Reaction score
So now it's my turn to leave this awsome community:( School is getting more and more important and now more and more exams are comming. I really have to focus on that and having PERP is something I just can't stop playing (lol?). So im forcing myself to leave. It have been really awsome to be apart of this community. All the police roleplay and that, thats something im going to miss.

And like everyone else I have some people to give a special thanks to:

@SpaceShots - For helping me out in the beginning and through my journey in the community.

@Jordan - For the awsome work in PLPD, maybe thing I like the most with PERP. The police system.

@Tim Meijer - For being such an awsome guy. I've had soo many funny times with you. Appreciate your work in the PLPD, hope you get promoted soon (ik you just got promoted but still)

@Madda - For being such a friendly guy towards me. Really good friend

I've probably forgot someone but you know who.

I might join later, who knows. And I will probably join sometime this week to give my stuff to someone who deserves it.
Good luck with the Exams man keep your head down and remember this server and game won't get you your furthest in real life, dont pursue the fake life you live gaming, focus on the one that really matters dude the one that truly keeps you alive. peace bro.

Reaction score
Cheers for the mention mate. You're a good lad and I hope you do well in your exams. We were quite close friends throughout and I will miss you not being here. We had a lot of banter together but this has to be the way it ends unfortunately. Anyway good luck in your life and have a good one.