To all the admins of you are an admin read it (complent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WTF admin and with that I mean all enfocers, admins, owners. What are you doing to day I was on the server some cops and swat shot my car and handcuffed me for no reason and after that they rdmed me 3 times! 3 fucking times! there was 6 admins on the server 1 enfocer 1 mod 2 admins 2 owners I made 4 reports! and was waiting 20 mins and then I left no admin ever came and guess what I just saw then! 2 or 3 admins just running around and just not doing any thing I even typed in ooc also tried to pm matt he saw it for sure but he was just like what ever so to all staffs learn to do reports I am so fucking close to leave perphead right not

Edit: I am not saying that you never do something but since they are so many reports you all have to be more active

Edit edit: I am sorry for this post I was pissed when I typed it and I can now see it is just fuck up I typed so I will get this post removed or locked as soon as I can

Reaction score
Report them with a demo on the forums, and these people who wronged you will be dealt with accordingly.

There can be multiple reasons why an admin doesn't come to your aid directly:
1. They want to play a bit themselfs
2. Are investigating another report, which I imagine there can be a shitloud of them
3. Are AFK

Remember admins are still humans and not robots so they also make mistakes.

Please do not take this personally when admins do not come to your aid :(

Reaction score
MazZ;n4198 said:
Report them with a demo on the forums, and these people who wronged you will be dealt with accordingly.

There can be multiple reasons why an admin doesn't come to your aid directly:
1. They want to play a bit themselfs
2. Are investigating another report, which I imagine there can be a shitloud of them
3. Are AFK

Remember admins are still humans and not robots so they also make mistakes.

Please do not take this personally when admins do not come to your aid :(

All ready know that, you're an awesome guy keep up with the replies.

Reaction score
He may not be an admin, but he knows his stuff, don't be so rude to others, it isn't very nice, I may have to tell my mum. Ps, I see Razer got rid of the slightly rude comment,

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert;n4203 said:
He may not be an admin, but he knows his stuff, don't be so rude to others, it isn't very nice, I may have to tell my mum.

Rude?? I don't see how that was rude and I don't mean to be rude

Status
Not open for further replies.