I'm Sorry

Reaction score
If you remember me, I'm the guy who was a douche to Blicky, I just wanna say I'm sorry...
Sorry for breaking NLR and not obeying the admins, then disconnecting when Tanges tried to talk to me. 04-Oct-2013 19:16

Sorry for insulting other players in OOC Bolli. 23-Oct-2013 19:42

Sorry for stopping a car with someone else's stove whilst carrying it with my fists. Then lying and denying it. Proppushing straight after. Sorry Max. 13-Nov-2013 21:22

Sorry for making DDoS threats to other players and the server, then failrping, then disconnecting to avoid arrest, and power gaming when warned. Sorry Ind. 28-Dec-2013 17:03

Sorry for shooting Robin Sen and Oliver Joyce when they were mugging me. Sorry Alex_:D. 04-Jan-2014 20:59

Sorry for refusing to close up the RP situation, and then disconnecting during an admin situation. Sorry Murtsley 21-Jan-2015 18:13

Sorry for being extremely rude to Blicky and making fun of his family. Then not intending to roleplay. 06-Mar-2015 23:27

These bans are all legitimate. I agree, I've made some shitty mistakes in the past... I don't deserve to be unbanned. In fact, I deserve to be GAC banned for all I've done. You guys are the only good PERP server out there, in fact you are the only PERP server left. Protocol Gaming went down, and PERP went down with the rest of it. I'm only asking for one more chance, I don't deserve a good response, leave all the hate you want. I truly feel sorry for my actions. There's nothing to prove that I haven't done a single thing. I did everything seen before you. I've been insulting, propminging and FailRPing and much more. I feel that everyone can be given one more chance, that's all I'm asking for, one more chance to prove myself to everyone. Because I believe those who care, deserve to prove themselves.

-Dan

"Some people just want to see the world burn"
I'm not one of those people

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should not be sorry about the ddos threats to Ind. You should be sorry to me as I was the person who was gonna get ddosed before the server.
Sorry friend, I truly am sorry.
Also, I couldn't see who the threats were going to because it doesn't say in SourceBans.
But I'm sorry John, I really am.

MattIs

I was the one who issued your ban and witnessed how extremely disrespectful you were to @Blicky - It was a while ago but I clearly remember what you said. I really strongly suggest going to speak to Blicky on the teamspeak after some of the really personal stuff you said to him.
We're here to ensure everyone else has great fun not to be some nasty nazi whos trying to ruin your fun. You breaking rules and being disrespectful means other players dont have fun.

Reaction score
I was the one who issued your ban and witnessed how extremely disrespectful you were to @Blicky - It was a while ago but I clearly remember what you said. I really strongly suggest going to speak to Blicky on the teamspeak after some of the really personal stuff you said to him.
We're here to ensure everyone else has great fun not to be some nasty nazi whos trying to ruin your fun. You breaking rules and being disrespectful means other players dont have fun.

I'm sorry, for the disrespectful and personal things I brought up during the disrespect. But I was banned permanently on the TeamSpeak for spam. If I could be unbanned, that would be good. I think my name was Satads when I was banned. If I could be unbanned today Matt. I need to apologize to Blicky.