Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Hayden
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.20 - Disconnected from the server as his car was being stolen. Accepted AR: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.43979/
Why should this appeal be considered:Hello @ Hayden I know that I was banned a long time ago for the same reason but this time it was self-defense I'm really sorry that I'm disconnected in the situation where he stole my car, I also knew that I was for this action by someone being addressed also happened but I really had to disconnect because my mother said that I should turn it off and otherwise I would get a ban I hope you forgive me for this action but I had to do it and I hope that you understand me and I believe you Something like that must have happened back in your childhood, too, I just told my mother that I was banned from my favorite game because of her and she also apologized. I ask for your understanding, it really wasn't extra and I hope I'll get unbanned of you.

Sincerely yours
Atilla | zeus | Liam Garcia

Last Comments: Excuse me again because of the other appeal I was a little shocked myself why I wrote such a shit.

Reaction score
Denied

As this situation has happened before, I'm going to ask you to wait this ban out. Please make sure you don't disconnect in an RP situation again.

Reviewed with @flugs and @nutrient10

Status
Not open for further replies.