IM Streaming THREAD.

Reaction score
Please use NVENC instead of CPU encoding if possible. That's just AIDS lag.
Edit: Nvm, seems to have just been Twitch.

Reaction score
changing ENCODING, ALSO, GOING TO STREAM RAINBOW 6 SIEGE ON UPLAY COME JOIN!

Reaction score
stream HAS STARTED COME JOIN,
IM RAISING MONEY FOR THE BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER TO DONATE THERE, DONATIONS ARE APPRICIATED AND YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A HERO FOR DOING SO, This helps IN EVERYWAY!

Reaction score
Losing viewers, Come join, AS I Said im raising money for the British Heart Foundation, Come along, If you are feeling like a good Samaritan then come and donate.
SO Far we have earned £5.40 From donations, Including tax, else it would be £6. Come on, If we can get to £10.00 By the end of the day then Ill be happy, If we can get £15, Even better!
thanks to our Donators
@Gimic DONATED £5
@fuzzygaming234 donated £1

Last edited:
Reaction score
cfe70ec918.png

6ba2d426db.jpg

FUCKING SCAM

Reaction score
now when I do these streams I Like to have a fun and great enviroment, but when you come in like "SHIT FPS" OR "MY STREAMS ARE BETTER" IDFC IF THEY ARE BETTER, YOU DO IT FOR FUN AND MONEY, I DO IT FOR A GOOD CAUSE AND TO DONATE WITH THE MONEY EARNED, SO JUST BUGGER OFF IF YOUR THAT PERSON!

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a dickhead here but I reckon you would attract more donations if you actually had a quality stream, stop being so defensive if someone is trying to offer you help for fucks sakes. I am in full support of your cause and would donate as well (if it weren't due to the fact that I've spent too much this month anyway).

GoXGJt7.png

If the bitrate is too high for your internet you can always lower it but I do not recommend going below 3500. This setup runs perfectly on my 4790K and 970.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a dickhead here but I reckon you would attract more donations if you actually had a quality stream, stop being so defensive if someone is trying to offer you help for fucks sakes. I am in full support of your cause and would donate as well (if it weren't due to the fact that I've spent too much this month anyway).

GoXGJt7.png

If the bitrate is too high for your internet you can always lower it but I do not recommend going below 3500. This setup runs perfectly on my 4790K and 970.
thanks, ill try that tomorrow,

Reaction score
now when I do these streams I Like to have a fun and great enviroment, but when you come in like "SHIT FPS" OR "MY STREAMS ARE BETTER" IDFC IF THEY ARE BETTER, YOU DO IT FOR FUN AND MONEY, I DO IT FOR A GOOD CAUSE AND TO DONATE WITH THE MONEY EARNED, SO JUST BUGGER OFF IF YOUR THAT PERSON!

Good for you! That you are actualy trying to donate for a good 'cause'

But the entire concept of Twitch is to show gameplay and people can donate if they like the Stream. And you shouldn't be so defensive if people make comments. Just imagine what big time streamers get in their chat.

Reaction score
Good for you! That you are actualy trying to donate for a good 'cause'

But the entire concept of Twitch is to show gameplay and people can donate if they like the Stream. And you shouldn't be so defensive if people make comments. Just imagine what big time streamers get in their chat.
yes. but considering you came in and just said exactly "MY STREAMS ARE BETTER" "AIDS FPS" Tell me how to fix it instead of expressing it and leaving it at that, thx @Qyndryx for telling me!

Reaction score
Hiya,
Im going to be streaming in about 5-10 Minutes, PERP. Come on over and join, I need a few people to tell me if the new settings @Qyndryx gave me work!

A1L

Reaction score
12 minutes later > still waiting for a stream and wtf is this you call, you say you gonna play perp and it says r6

Reaction score
i forgot to change i can change it during the stream

Reaction score
This lamb is so undercooked it's following mary to school

Jimmy Jackson, I will support you in this stream

Reaction score
Not to be a bellend but your stream title is so big it reminds me of most Dark RP Servers, I appreciate you're doing it for BHF but no one reads a title that long.

The length of DarkRP Servers at a maximum:
176bdb64bb879783f4d6c375d3450ded.png

Your title:
a9667111ba10dd36b16b229a85a78d4b.png

Make sure to have a short and catchy title, and for a start you do not need your game in the title, it is evident what you are playing by the category you are streaming in.

Example title for you;
CHARITY STREAM FOR BHF | CASUAL MURDERTHON