Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Improve in the fire station

Short explanation (in notes):
-Add a TV which is able to turned on.
-Add a possibility to sleep
-Add a possibility to sit down and eat with firefighters

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The firestation needs really to be improved. Its too boring to sit in the fire fighter truck and wait like 1 hour for an respond. Mostly it happens, that the firefighter leaves the job then. Then there is a big fire. No firefighters and many peoples die. This why the firestation should be not become like a waiting room, it should become a place where youre as firefighter able to live. When this happens, i think the job becomes more popular than before. Because its not so boring then.

Optional additions:
-Fire alarm with announcement of the respond. (Maybe the LT or Sgt does the announcement)

Reaction score
I agree It can get boing waiting for a call and would make more people want to join the job. I guess it would also a bit more rp to the job +support

MattIs

From what I can tell by what you're saying the map would have to be changed to allow a new quarter. This is time expansive and would mean the map would have to be re-released so version numbers wouldn't get confused. I know the job is very boring, but I am sure there are other ways suggested which could possibly make the job a lot more fun mate.
-Support for the sleep and editing the fire station but +support for some mean of making the job more interesting

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

As much as i agree that the fire station can get boring, there is nothing stopping a player from placing a radio and listening to it. I do think that the addition of a TV could be a good idea, as it would mean more players would join the job, however the ability to sleep would be pointless and have too many implications in my opinion.

Reaction score
Well, you could always bring your own props to the firestation and set it up like a home.That's what @John Daymon did, along with @Prepper ,@Mannerwaffel ,@Gabriel Ross and me.
To give you an idea of what I mean, here are some screenshots of how we set it up (unspoiler to see the images)
3529D8E19843BDCB010CF613CC76513F3C9CB882

1A38A368FE15E17D719CEF11F6451A3860392494

8F17649605A512BC19FDD6EC8533DA1BEA75C536

A69053043D7372E3045C444FD29CEC14DFC82494

332AB4D3446CFAE310FF1C16B43E2AB575A3E0C0

It is something you can already do within the game's mechanics, you can bring your own TV (or even an admin TV if you're lucky that a staff member is Firefighter at the moment) and props and set it up as you like.Ofcourse, the sleeping part is not within the game's mechanics but that is unnecessary in my point of view.

Reaction score
Look, I made this today.

Welcome to Fire House 25

090af8ffe5.jpg

f8c50539da.jpg

Let your fantasy run free and create your own fire station as you like it. Simple as that.​

Reaction score
No other buildings in the map come completely furnished, that's why items of furniture are sold at a separate shop for users to buy them and furnish buildings/rooms by themselves, using their own imagination. As @Mannerwaffel and @AaronD1234 have shown with their above images, there is no need for this suggestion to be implemented as it can already be done by users.

Reaction score
Basically read what @MoronPipllyd said, it's the same reason houses and such hardly have any furnishings within them, although to some degree I view people really should do so, but other than appearance there is no reason at this time. So this idea is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.