Increase Fast Cash Amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/increase-fast-cash.31347/#post-193555

Main Idea: Increase the amount of money given out by the Fast Cash option at ATMs

Full description of the idea: Currently when using an ATM the option for fast cash lets you easily deposit a small sum of money but this is limited at 1500$, An increase in this amount (2000$) would allow easy withdrawal of a decent useful amount of money to live up to its intended purpose.

Why should it be added?: Unless you are only buying one small thing it is generally not enough money especially for things slighly more expensive like fuel which normally costs around 1700$. It can be quite annoying when you can’t use this function for its speed as you need to wait and withdraw two/three times so increasing the limit would further push the functionality of it being “Fast” and make for a quick and useful process.

Pros:
  • Will actually dispense a useful amount of money
  • Would save time from having to go back 2/3 times to get the correct amount.
  • Live up to its intended purpose of being fast

Cons: None that I can think of, Let me know if you have any

*Other additions: @Hondje! Have a slider in the settings to allow the user to select how much money they want from a certain range (1-10000 for example) This could sort any future suggestions to increase/decrease the amount.

*Images: What useful images is there for this sort of thing...

Reaction score
Good suggestion, I want this too but it would be even better making it so we can change the fast cash ourselves to a custom amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.