Increase in the maximum amount of players allowed in the server

Reaction score
There has been many times that i have attempted to join the server, but it has been full and it is full for the majority of the day. When someone does leave, another joins, making it harder to actually get into the server.

It should be increased from 60 players to 70 or 80.

Thanks for reading...

angry english man.jpg

Reaction score
I am sure from my understanding that the server is at a limit that it can just about hold, It has already been increased once, which you could tell the difference. Until maybe source 2 comes out, I am sure that the server will stay the slots it is. The gamemode and content and map are a big part of the server, they can just about hold at the slots that are on the server currently.

I completely understand what you are saying, sometimes It is a pain to get into the server, but I generally do what is said above, spam the join button, or try back later. Thing is with how much there is, certain things cannot really hold this. Great suggestion, but it never work until maybe a new engine.

Reaction score
-support already denied several times also i would prefer to lower the maximum players but that got denied too

Reaction score
I really can´t support this. The server can´t nearly hold 60 slots, I dont want to imagine more slots. The slots have been increased once (50 < 60), and trust me with this map and these ammount of players I don´t know how the server can still online. - Support

Reaction score
If you use the legacy browser, click on the server when its full and click "auto-retry", then set it to "join server when slot is available"

Reaction score
Denied - Sadly the server would not be able to handle any more players at this version of Source Garry's Mod is on. If Source 2 comes out then maybe we'll be able to up the player limit, however for now we're looking at 60 for a max unless the Owners have a different opinion.