Community Suggestion Increase suggestion title length

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Increase suggestion title length
Suggestion Description: Increase suggestion title length limit from 40 to 80 characters.

Why should this be added?:
+ Suggestion titles become too vague and are often crushed down to exclude information at 40 characters.

What negatives could this have?:
- 40 more characters causes global destruction, anarchy, dissolution of the government, and a nuclear winter.

Reaction score
I don't think @Tyla Jai is avaliable at the moment. Please leave a message after the tone.

In all honesty, the title length seems to be fine. It doesn't need to be any longer as all you need to it to put a title relating to the suggestion E.G "Additons to Mayor/Secret Service"

Reaction score
I don't think @Tyla Jai is avaliable at the moment. Please leave a message after the tone.

In all honesty, the title length seems to be fine. It doesn't need to be any longer as all you need to it to put a title relating to the suggestion E.G "Additons to Mayor/Secret Service"
Wrong.

@Tyla Jai

Reaction score

I have put it up to 60 as 80 is way too far. Example title with difference in characters: "Increase suggestion title length to a high amount like this!"

Status
Not open for further replies.