Increase the yield from "growing" drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Increase the yield from a partly grown drug (Mainly coke)

Why should this be added? (pros): When raiding players people often DC when there drugs are on 50% (Coke takes 30mins to crow fully). This means the planter removes itself after 5mins. If you harvest at 50% you are lucky to get maybe 1 leaf per planter.

What negatives could this have? (cons): none that I can think of?

*Other additions: There was a feature where the planter would only remove after the drugs was done. Not sure if this was removed or just dosnt work anymore.

Reaction score
Maybe a system where whatever % the plants are on is the percentage multiplier to be used to calculate how many leaves you get?

For example, if the plants are at 50% you get 50% of the number of leaves you would have gotten if you'd have waited to 100%?

Reaction score
Maybe a system where whatever % the plants are on is the percentage multiplier to be used to calculate how many leaves you get?

For example, if the plants are at 50% you get 50% of the number of leaves you would have gotten if you'd have waited to 100%?
A system where the planter would just stay until harvested would be fine IMO. I don't see how this would effect the server in a bad way. Its just the same 2 entities that was already there. But, yes something like this would also work.

Reaction score
Yet an unripe fruit you wouldn't harvest either, same with the drug system, early harvest will result in a bad harvest as it means that there won't be much of a yield as the plant is too young and doesn't produce to its fullest extent, I don't see a problem with the current system other than I am raiding and now my yield is bad because I don't steal the planters away and want to take not done plants which realistically would be bad for your plants as they don't have had the time to grow for a full harvest.

Just get planters to stay on DC until they are emptied of their drugs

Reaction score
I agree with @blobvis 2.0 wouldn't be hard to change how planters despawn and people will just have to bring the planters to their base and wait until they are ready.

Reaction score

People would harvest instantly before a raid. Reason people defend bases is to defend their plants etc.

Reaction score
People would harvest instantly before a raid. Reason people defend bases is to defend their plants etc.
harvesting before a raid is against rules though, as if you know your about to get raided you cannot harvest

rule:
Players may not harvest drugs or mug players while being raided or when they suspect they are about to get raided

Reaction score
harvesting before a raid is against rules though, as if you know your about to get raided you cannot harvest

rule:
Players may not harvest drugs or mug players while being raided or when they suspect they are about to get raided
like anyone follows that rule, couldn't be me

Reaction score
like anyone follows that rule, couldn't be me
well I mean if your point is based off people not taking the rule seriously then it cant be helped if this is added or not. If they are going to break that rule then thats there own choice. I think it's better for raiders as raiding is difficult to do already with having to kill cops and defenders and you should be rewarded by actually gaining some sort of plants instead of nothing

Reaction score
well I mean if your point is based off people not taking the rule seriously then it cant be helped if this is added or not. If they are going to break that rule then thats there own choice. I think it's better for raiders as raiding is difficult to do already with having to kill cops and defenders and you should be rewarded by actually gaining some sort of plants instead of nothing
I'm not against this, I like the idea. But not a fan of the suggestion of chris. It would cause people to harvest before a raid giving more aids for raiders. Instead of having y=x make it y=x^2 or something like that. so 50% would give you 25% total leaves in return.

with y: % of total leaves and x: % of total time.

Reaction score
I'm not against this, I like the idea. But not a fan of the suggestion of chris. It would cause people to harvest before a raid giving more aids for raiders. Instead of having y=x make it y=x^2 or something like that. so 50% would give you 25% total leaves in return.

with y: % of total leaves and x: % of total time.
Yeah, so its less profitable harvesting early but raiders still get some sort of reward

Reaction score
We already have created a change which will make it easier to grow stolen drugs. Details to follow in the next major update.

Status
Not open for further replies.