Ind failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
You are more than aware of the reason of your ban Liam Holder. The reason of the ban gets added after by the admin as there isn't a feature to ban players consisting of a reason In-game. You have just chosen to make a thread upon your ban when you more than know the situation in-game of why the final decision was made, oh and you have 3 other bans; this gives me a reason to increase it.

Reaction score
  • Staff
ind said:
You are more than aware of the reason of your ban Liam Holder. The reason of the ban gets added after by the admin as there isn't a feature to ban players consisting of a reason In-game. You have just chosen to make a thread upon your ban when you more than know the situation in-game of why the final decision was made, oh and you have 3 other bans; this gives me a reason to increase it.
Finaly you put a reason and even if i have 3 bans you can't increase it.

Reaction score
ind said:
Ban times increase each time you get a ban, for example if you have 8 bans on record and you get another ban, it will most likely be permanent.

Reaction score
Why cant we increase your ban? Is it againt the rules? If i wanted to now i could go and make it a 6 month ban.

ind

Reaction score
Who are you Liam Holder to tell me that I cannot increase your ban for having previous bans? Do not even bother, and it makes clear sense why it would be increased, I could rant on for a while about the reasons why it the ban was increased. But this is the last thing I'll say. If someone was banned once for lets say 2 days for NLR, and he broke NLR again after getting unbanend and was banned for another 2 days what is the actual point of banning him at all? It's obvious why ones ban would be increased (to allow the user to think about his actions and to give him a longer punishment for being banned multiple times).

Reaction score
  • Staff
Max said:
Why cant we increase your ban? Is it againt the rules? If i wanted to now i could go and make it a 6 month ban.
Very very nice 2 likes and its in the rules max....

Reaction score
Max said:
Can you please quote me to the rule that says "You cannot increase ban times once a ban has been placed" i cant seem to find this vanishing rule...

Reaction score
Ghost, or Liam as i may call you. I would personally like to increase your ban time with Ind's permission; your extremely rude to administrators and clearly there is no rule on extending ban times so your practically lieing to me, i can add this onto your ban and therefor extend it, i shall wait for your reply Liam.

Reaction score
Max said:
Ghost, or Liam as i may call you. I would personally like to increase your ban time with Ind's permission; your extremely rude to administrators and clearly there is no rule on extending ban times so your practically lieing to me, i can add this onto your ban and therefor extend it, i shall wait for your reply Liam.
I don't see any reason you should increase the ban for what he's been saying in this thread. To be fair you have been more rude than him during this conversation and I'd just consider this as abusing your powers because a person doesn't agree with you.

Reaction score
this ban will stay like it is atm
thediscussion is over!
if there is a demand to continue this, feel free to contact me via steam so we will do a meeting on the Teamspeak
//closed

Reaction score
Max said:
I felt like ind was being treated incorrectly so i took action against this and took is rather seriously; at no point was i being rude.

Reaction score
Max said:
I did not increase the ban either; it was merely just to get Liam to understand how to treat administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.