Map Suggestion indoor parking area for office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: indoor parking area for office.
Suggestion Description: Attach an indoor parking lot to the side of office.

This would give the players a private parking lot making transporting planters easier.

Obviously to balance it and stop it being used as part of the base it would be something gated that anyone can open the gate too.

A side door leading to the Office lobby should serve as an entry point from here.

Why should this be added?:
- Office has a real parking lot.
- Easier QoL for using it as a base as otherwise transporting planters to and from it requires you to do so in the open.
- Having it accessible without keys access makes it balanced in terms of risk of it being used to base, thus making using that part to base in near imposible and impractical.

What negatives could this have?:
- Brush limit

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Office has more function and just like some real expensive office blocks, now has its own employee parking.

Reaction score
+1
some of us has killed ppl accidently due to the car park having chop shop cars on them so I think this would be really useful to avoid that!!

Reaction score
In V6, add an underground parking lot with an elevator to the main office (reception), then an elevator from reception to the upper floor.
+1 anyway

Reaction score
+1
some of us has killed ppl accidently due to the car park having chop shop cars on them so I think this would be really useful to avoid that!!
This isnt really an issue unless you are stupid enough to forget the make, model and color of your car, that you must have parked there.

I guess there is a rare occasion a like for like car may spawn, but that would be fairly rare

Reaction score
I agree with this but make sure the elevator can be locked or something to avoid randoms just walking in, or have a door between the garage and the elevator.

Reaction score
This isnt really an issue unless you are stupid enough to forget the make, model and color of your car, that you must have parked there.

I guess there is a rare occasion a like for like car may spawn, but that would be fairly rare
well alot of ppl have alot of cars so we wouldnt raelly know who owns which :(

Reaction score
In V6, add an underground parking lot with an elevator to the main office (reception), then an elevator from reception to the upper floor.
+1 anyway
I really like this idea and it would honestly add more depth to the office instead of just going straight up, makes it feel more “officey”. Maybe a medium sized “maintenance room” in the basement too along with a guard hut or something.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: indoor parking area for office.
Suggestion Description: Attach an indoor parking lot to the side of office.

This would give the players a private parking lot making transporting planters easier.

Obviously to balance it and stop it being used as part of the base it would be something gated that anyone can open the gate too.

A side door leading to the Office lobby should serve as an entry point from here.

Why should this be added?:
- Office has a real parking lot.
- Easier QoL for using it as a base as otherwise transporting planters to and from it requires you to do so in the open.
- Having it accessible without keys access makes it balanced in terms of risk of it being used to base, thus making using that part to base in near imposible and impractical.

What negatives could this have?:
- Brush limit

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Office has more function and just like some real expensive office blocks, now has its own employee parking.
I was thinking that we could somehow replace the building next to the Office, the one that used to hold the vending machine that flung you towards the Slums when you interacted with it. Get rid of it entirely and add a small downwards ramp to access a connected underground parking facility. Making it a ramp also comes with a con which I think can balance it out nicely, once your tyres are popped there is no chance of escape. Do what you will with this information for your next raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.