Is Perp having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey!

Is there an issue for anyone else connecting to the server right now? It isn't showing in the list under DarkRP and when connecting via history it just authenticates with steam and doesn't load.

1703283809694.png

Solution
You should be able to join the server now, so it seems to be resolved - any further issues then please create a new thread or message a staff member.

As for any potentially lost items and such, please create an F6 in-game or a refund request on the forums so this can be investigated, the evidence type is Bug Report on the form.
Reaction score
Restart garrys mod, your router and pc . at the most verify integrity of files, if you've done all that i cant help you

also run this in console connect perpheads.win

Reaction score
I can join other servers, but not this one. I was connected to it just earlier but got disconnected for being afk, I was making a billboard design in Photoshop
I also noticed I can't see the player list, only how many players are connected.

Reaction score
I can join other servers, but not this one. I was connected to it just earlier but got disconnected for being afk, I was making a billboard design in Photoshop
I also noticed I can't see the player list, only how many players are connected.
I cant even find the server in the listings of DarkRP and they said its steam but steam is working fine right now

Reaction score
I've tried all that and I have the same problem with I can't get in and am stuck in the same place
I feel like they have to restart their server. I noticed there's a lot less people in it than hust like an hour ago, there was almost double as much. Multiple people not being able to join around the same time, is not a coincidence.

Reaction score
You should be able to join the server now, so it seems to be resolved - any further issues then please create a new thread or message a staff member.

As for any potentially lost items and such, please create an F6 in-game or a refund request on the forums so this can be investigated, the evidence type is Bug Report on the form.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.