is perphead dead or no

Reaction score
why dont all u dumbass salty idiots take your anger out in-game instead of action requests and reports.

what happened to the good times when there were actually org "wars" and people spend all day mugging, raiding, kidnapping, assassinating opposing org members, i sound like a broken record now but where is the competitionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :banghead:

Reaction score
Rules are too strict so everyone is scared to do anything becuase they will have an AR on them within 5 minutes of doing their actions.

And staff doesn’t deal with PD anymore so they can literally do whatever they want to, becuase we can’t be fucked to make IA Complaints

But.

Back in Cosa Nostra Days, there was actually organizations to go against.

Where you would Mug, Car bomb people to show a message, execute someone or torture and make a video about it without breaking 2.5 or 3.4

Like there was actually situations where you could put yourself in to get some good roleplay going, now it’s literally you powergrow until you find a raid to do to later wipe the cops or die, respawn and do the same thing.

Trust me, I like killing and making montages and such, but I joined perp late 2013 to actually roleplay and 2013 to 2015 was the best time in my life on any RP Server, and anyone who got to witness that knows what I’m talking about.

Deleted member 6228

Servers dead for two reason.
1. Any good players band together to form one massive organisation that no one wants to fight, theres no beef because there isn't two orgs big enough to fight eachother and make it worthwhile.
2. The staff are shit putting it bluntly. Everyone is so afraid to do anything because of retarded bans. I think we've all forgotten that half of Olsen was banned just for wearing fucking orange. The mentality of staff needs to change.

Reaction score
why dont all u dumbass salty idiots take your anger out in-game instead of action requests and reports.

what happened to the good times when there were actually org "wars" and people spend all day mugging, raiding, kidnapping, assassinating opposing org members, i sound like a broken record now but where is the competitionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :banghead:

Didn't you and Liam Newman, make an Ar on me because i shot you even though you had changed your facial features?

Reaction score
Didn't you and Liam Newman, make an Ar on me because i shot you even though you had changed your facial features?
and I wonder who made a revenge AR because they got banned
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and about the ar

lets just remind ourselves why it was accepted
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-moonthegoon.28904/
e3e1011a5f.png

oh yea you even admitted you were in the wrong

Last edited: