is perphead dead or no

Reaction score
im coming back to this thing after 1 year of deadness inside, is perp still worth playing?

Reaction score
I am being optimistic and hoping that summer brings more players.
Still worth playing for some of us.

Reaction score
-Removed-

This is why the community has dropped in players.

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
5691_D870-414_F-4_F6_C-88_A3-_EF8070411_C21.jpg

Reaction score
There's really a mix of opinions regarding perpheads state and if it's worth it to play, I personally feel (even with the lack of players) that it is still fun and worth playing. Over the year you might of been gone, there has been a lot of changes and things you might like those changes. It's worth coming back to at least try it out again.

Reaction score
Sometimes it's fun but the server on Saturday and Sunday used to get 75/75 and the queue server would have 40 people+ waiting in it, now the server barely peaks 45 people. The evidence is there, to me it's dying and on it's last legs.

Reaction score
do with it what you will

PAST 7 DAYS
server_players.php

Past 30 days
server_players.php

Rank
server_rank.php

Last edited:
Reaction score

To be honest Well back in 2015/16 I been band a lot. Back then I founded the rules hard to follow but now it not that hard to follow. I very much agree on what he said. I do miss playing Perpheads form time to time but I stoped playing it altogether. One time I was on the server and I was reporting in 12.9s but then in OOC I got told to stop it. IC you HAVE the right to report anything to the PLPD if it against the law. In OOC when I try to be nice in OOC I feel like no is nice to me. to be honest this community is not nice I say IC it can be but in OOC it not. This is way I have stoped playing on here full stop and I can see why it dieing. As 4/5 years of staff experience I say the bans the staff do are so to not fairly. but to my time beening in sits the staff neven have given my a warning to not do it again no when I had my first sit i don't think it was years ago. I wuold go back to playing Perp if it was not like this.1522516689760.png 1522514785522.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
To be honest Well back in 2015/16 I been band a lot. Back then I founded the rules hard to follow but now it not that hard to follow. I very much agree on what he said. I do miss playing Perpheads form time to time but I stoped playing it altogether. One time I was on the server and I was reporting in 12.9s but then in OOC I got told to stop it. IC you HAVE the right to report anything to the PLPD if it against the law. In OOC when I try to be nice in OOC I feel like no is nice to me. to be honest this community is not nice I say IC it can be but in OOC it not. This is way I have stoped playing on here full stop and I can see why it dieing. As 4/5 years of staff experience I say the bans the staff do are so to not fairly. but to my time beening in sits the staff neven have given my a warning to not do it again no when I had my first sit i don't think it was years ago. I wuold go back to playing Perp if it was not like this. View attachment 2756

The rules were easy to follow from the start. A general rule to remember is "Is it stupid if I do this?" and then forward. We don't want people to "Report in OOC" because it only causes problems. Literally everyone knows that if you want to report someone, then there's a function for it. I read the bans on you and I can say that your "4 to 5 years of staff experience" is complete bullshit.

PH is dying because it becomes repetitive after a while. I want to see more legal jobs and more ways of roleplay, like owning a restaurant without having grenades thrown in (Yes, this happened).

Reaction score
The rules were easy to follow from the start. A general rule to remember is "Is it stupid if I do this?" and then forward. We don't want people to "Report in OOC" because it only causes problems. Literally everyone knows that if you want to report someone, then there's a function for it. I read the bans on you and I can say that your "4 to 5 years of staff experience" is complete bullshit.

PH is dying because it becomes repetitive after a while. I want to see more legal jobs and more ways of roleplay, like owning a restaurant without having grenades thrown in (Yes, this happened).
But are the rules too strict?
Maybe we should revert PD back to a limted whitelist
Pretty much let all normal players have the same stuff as a PO however they can then apply if they want to persue the pd

Reaction score
I played in 2015, it was great. I was new so it was the best gaming experience I've had to this day and I think Fredy, XQ and Stephen should be proud of the fact many players feel the same. However as many know I posted many apologies after I was banned in 2017, big ups @nade best apology writer lol. Then threw it all away by cheating. I agree it was stupid of me but it was something new to try, everyone at some point wants to try it. I did it because perp was getting boring for me. I am in no way saying the game is boring, it was boring for me as i'd played for so long and done everything

I think everyone has finally come to the same point in the road as I. No amount of updates will change it, I think the idea has just gotten boring for so many. Roleplay in general.

The only way I can see perp coming back is through a full revamp; no I don't just mean a new map. I mean a brand new layout, alongside a new map, not even paralake a new map. New guns, cars, legal jobs etc. If that happened I can see the server becoming populated again. However that just seems impossible with the current source engine and the fact it'd take ages. When it gets to the point of less than 20 people on the server at a time on weekends to be honest i'd just close it, or branch out and make a new gamemode or set the server to a different gamemode. Keep the forums up because that's way more populated than the server.

big ups to this song for helping me write this all

Reaction score
Wait if perpheads is removed and we still have active donation. Would we get a refund?