Is the staff team active enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • I haven't heard a peep from @Fredy in a good two years, in all honesty.
  • @TinySlayer is probably the most active member of the senior team currently (bar Madda considering he just got his role, though his activity seems to be better so far)
  • @StephenPuffs Is the same story as Fredy and I doubt we'll ever see him back here again.
  • @Xquality is atleast still developing as far as I'm aware, though it would be good to get a daily update of progress (future content, roadmap, sneak peaks, ect.)
  • I've only seen @Bolli recently when he came on to give Madda his training and position, apart from that, also MIA.

tl;dr: give the community clarity so we can jump off the sinking ship before it does a titanic and splits in two

Deleted member 7804

we should all take a note from gravedinosaur the most active of active staff

Reaction score
@Xquality is not developing, he is inactive
@TinySlayer - Yes he is active, however activity is very different to an active community presence, which is what we need
@Bolli - He comes on the server and goes AFK unless I spam him on steam for something. So if you need something done spam him

@Fredy and @StephenPuffs do try and develop, but often it is at a slow pace as they wait for the SA team to give them the go ahead for certain updates which is why it takes a while sometimes

Reaction score
As this thread isn't encouraging constructive discussion, I'm just going to lock it.

As I mentioned in the above comment, creating dozens of threads on the forum means we're less likely to reply to them, as it would take so long to reply to all of them.

@Madda has just joined the Senior Administration team, so I would recommend you give him some time to find his feet before expecting any immediate and sudden changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.