How active is the PD? Do we need it being as big as it is?

should we bring back the old PD?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 6228

Its all well and good making public discussions and forums but hardly any of the community ideas actually go anywhere and when they do it takes ages

Deleted member 6228

@Lelios it took literally months of people asking to stop being run over by the swat van before any policy was implemented, it took months for light tfu to even be accepted

Reaction score
@Inchs I drafted the TFU Van Policy myself and it isn’t as easy as just copy and pasting it into the policy section. It was being debated whether it’s sensible to add or not and the consensus that was reached was that it should still be a viable method of force but only after you have tried everything else and it’s a worst case scenario. If adding TFU Light armor sounds so easy to you maybe we should replace @TinySlayer with you because you seem to be exceedingly knowledgeable about the whole process and the amount of time it should take to implement.

Deleted member 6228

@Aquaa the policy was recommended multiple times basically since TFU was implemented and I'm not being funny, I'm sure it was difficult to do the actual policy but the fact command couldn't agree on anything is a part of the problem

Reaction score
@Inchs When I joined TFU Command I had it as one of my main priorities because it was a common complaint that I received and I didn’t like the idea myself. I work pretty diligently to get that situation sorted and I am glad where it has come to now. Additionally, it isn’t that command couldn’t agree on anything, it’s just that some command and SMT wanted the policy to be worded differently allowing more or less leniency in a variety of situations. In the end, my draft of the policy was implemented into the policy we have today. Fin

Reaction score
Yo, real talk for a second, I find it hilarious that it's now a conspiracy discord like it was made for that purpose LOL. Discord has been up and running since 2016.

Also like I have said several times to other people, I wasn't aware there was a public forum and guess what, I can't go back and listen or read it, because noone wrote it down or recorded it afaik. Thats the problem with a public voice forum.

With the "recent situation" I'm pretty sure you know I talk about the entire Slayerduck and Husky situation since you played a quite big part in it. I would enlighten people with the link, but I'll likely just be getting banned for "conspiracy against the state of perpheads"

Sam

Reaction score
@KeiwaM yes, you are upset. It's good that you form your opinions based on a blog post that is missing critical details.

Said situation is being relooked at as the complaint creator supplied requested evidence AFTER complaint was closed. If you are going to comment on the current status and situations, should you not make sure you are up to date? You clearly have not been keeping up to date as you did not know of this public forum.

Again, you seem to want a discussion but you refuse to talk to us? I know it's easier to sit on forums and post, but a discussion is better done via voice. My invitation stands, we can even do it on your discord.

Reaction score
@Samuel If said situation is being looked at then how about this

I post the blog as a thread, Plpd writes an OFFICIAL response to it and we let the people decide hm?

AAlso it isn't my blog and I want to know what is being done about the fact that the chiefs can fasttrack their friends and leave dedicated officers hanging

Sam

Reaction score
@KeiwaM People decide what? Outcome of a complaint? Has never happened in the history of PLPD.

No one is fast tracking their friends. Just cus someone is getting a good position, while friends with cheifs. Does not mean they were fast tracked. Does it?

We don't let dedicated officers hanging. But you surely know it is up to the section supervisors to suggest for promotion.
We know there are issues with sections, and ideas are being drawn up by @Tom .

Reaction score
@Samuel Husky WAS fasttracked, reaching Sgt within a month. Thats not possible if you follow all policies.

IIll be gone for the day, Ill happily reply to more bs when i am home

Sam

Reaction score
@KeiwaM oh really you say now? Last time I checked, he applied for SGT and LT. No one is giving random ranks. If you refer to the ranking guidelines, they are created because we had people reaching corporal after 2 weeks when they preformed terrible. ANY command team may approach Cheifs to promote someone outside of the ranking guidelines. It's been like this since the start of the policy.

Then again, no response to my invite for a conversation. Much more fun to play around in the forums.

"bs" I get what Tom was referring to. You should probably get a better attitude if you want a friendly discussion. But maybe you don't want that? Maybe you just want to throw shit at us? Or am I wrong. It's the impression I am getting.

You are basing your opinions of blog/discord, and from a person that don't have full picture. I am on ts most days, you just have to poke me and we can speak in a general chat room. Much easier to do via voice than writing.