Is the staff team active enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
At this point, no the staff that matter, aka, senior administration, developers/coders whatever are no where near active enough to be pumping out updates for the community, it is evident with recent updates that lots of things included were irrelevant and not what people wanted at all, even to the point where I got a message from @Ayjay saying "you're gonna hate this update" or something along those lines, proving that what people actually want, doesn't seem to be important.

Reaction score
Staff team activity is a mess and the work ethic is even worse. When you have inactive seniors (not really towards madda as hes new) and a 2 year dead head admin you set the standard for the rest of the team. Reports when I first came back took over 25 minutes to be dealt with and that to be honest its a joke, becoming staff is all about fitting a tiny agenda and a friendgroups wishes. Big sad, wonder if Senior administration decide to reply to any of the posts except the one who jumped off of a burning ship

Deleted member 6228

Doesn't really help when as knoxy said, ban apologies for players who genuinely want to come back are not looked at for weeks.
Also ban lengths for some people seem to be weird af, I see people doing shit that was done when I played and would have gotten you like a week max, those bans are now going up to like 3 months? People seem to get long bans for very minor things

Deleted member 5920

Literally can't see any bans on the first 3 pages that are for three months apart from one ban that is for mass RDM as a taxi driver with a taxi or someone with a horrible record having a ban handed out.

Your appeal is not getting looked at as you're a cheater and I don't think the staff are going to be in a hurry to let a cheater back on the server.

Stop making things up in a thread trying to promote serious discussion as an attempt to bring attention to your ban appeals.

Reaction score
sounds like this community is finally slowly going into the shithole
SA didn't even respond to the "Why aren't you playing" thread. The owners/devs/SA haven't even made a statement.
Pretty obvious they don't give a fuck anymore, which is why we're witnessing death before our eyes.

Piz

Reaction score
A Q&A would be perfect, I mean it's really unlikely to happen but if the senior administration opened a thread and responded to each question posted within it, it could give the community a better idea of where PERP is heading. But then again, it could just be false promises and information.

Deleted member 6228

I was more of thinking knoxys, who has had his up for a while. If I RDM'd someone with a vehicle like that I could guarantee most of us wouldn't get more then a couple weeks

Reaction score
@Inchs if you are talking about the ban about the taxi, I really don't see what your point is. If you read the reason, rdm isn't the only thing that was written on it. Also by pressing on the steam id you can check the person 's record which, in this case, isn't the best. About ban appeals, every ban appeal at the moment is regarding a permanent ban. I don't see why these should be prioritised as they aren't disputes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

@Lelios that wasnt the sort of thing I was thinking about, it's the example ethan used so I responded to it

Reaction score
@Fredy @TinySlayer @Madda @Carrot @StephenPuffs @Xquality @Bolli

Can we get a statement from the Upper Administration team? It's honestly getting quiet ridiculous how your forums are full of threads like this yet you decide to ignore them. You continue to push out silent updates and ignore the Idea & Suggestions part of the forum. I've not seen the Rules Discussion page looked at in a while other than denying Husky's suggestion because you thought it was stupid.

What's funny is many people left PERP for NaziRP, but I feel like PERP is becoming Nazi Germany run by a mad dictator

As much as everyone hated @MrLewis, he did make am effort to speak with the community. So did @Ayjay. Unfortunately, 1 Senior Admin can't singlehandedly fix this issue.

I suggest everyone tag the developers and SA team until we get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.