It's time to let go

Reaction score
Some of you might have noticed I haven’t been on much the last 2 weeks. Work and real life stuff took more time than expected which caused me to be more inactive than before. I usually come on when I can but the times are getting shorter. I have given it my shot this week and even though I feel like I could keep on going on the longer term it would rather create more problems than good things. For this reason I feel like at this point in time I can not hold up to the standard of the staff team seeing my months ahead are getting filled with everything but Perp which is not how it should be.

I hope I made a good impression on this community. I always tried my best to keep it fair for both sides when it came to doing reports but given the few staff complaints I have had on me for very small reasons I think I did a good job.

Thank you everyone for this amazing opportunity, I couldn’t have imagined my almost 3 years as a staff member without all of you. In my time as staff I met many awesome people that really created the perp that I like and I like to play in. These last 3 years as a staff member really showed me a different side of perp and with the power of mod I had a lot of fun situations and met many new and different players from all across the server.

Sadly I never made it to admin but as an OG senior moderator I can say I truly enjoyed my time as one, I knew my faith was sealed when 2 were promoted and one was gone, my odds laid against my favor! (jk jk)

I won’t tag anyone as I am not leaving, I am simply putting down my administrative (senior mods still aren’t admins but still it finally got edited that we are part of the administrative team woohooo) side of perp due to lack of time in the upcoming months. Maybe after the busiest period is over I will reconsider coming back on the staff team but we shall see when and if that time comes!

Thank you for everything!

Kind regards,

John Magnets
aka blobvis 2.0

Reaction score
You were an incredibly long standing staff member and the fact that you remained dedicated to that over the years is really impressive. You're a great dude and I'm glad to have been able to work with you on the team, you will absolutely be missed.

Best of luck and take care Mr John Swagnets <3!

Reaction score
One of my favorite Staff Members, I think you are a truly kind person and its a shame to see you leave the Staff Team even if it could be for a couple of months only.

Hope you enjoy this break and come back soon :)

Kay

Reaction score
Deserved Admin the most out of the majority of the staff

Always such a nice guy to be around, hope you enjoy your break.

o7