I guess its time

Mim

Reaction score
Hello people,

Today I have decided to resign from the staff team and my position as Senior Moderator. This is for no other reasons other than the fact I feel as if the team no-longer wish me to continue in my role as a staff member as I don't perform to the same standard as them. I have been trying for months to meet the same expectations of others and I just haven't been able to as my play style no-longer fits with the style of a staff member.

I have been staff for coming up to 2 years (In Spring) and it has been an interesting time for sure. I would like to thank the following people in making my time just that bit more bearable but I would also like to say thank you to anyone who I have dealt with in my time as a staff member who helped me out or was understanding, makes this just that tiny bit easier.

@Hayden - an excellent friend and also an excellent staff member. Keep it going buddy

@Collier - again a wonderful friend and is extremely competent, can always count on him to sort problems.

@Benj - we had our ups and downs as staff members but we always got on and I find you to be one of the most competent senior mods

@A1L - also one of the most competent senior mods, good staff member and always have fun conversations.

@blobvis 2.0 - whilst we never really got on I respect your determination and drive and will always be about doing PD stuff if you ever have questions.

@Murtsley - great guy and just funny tbh, will have to check in again sometime

@Acerius - will miss our angry discussions but you are a great guy and will continue to do great.

@Ellie - great moderator and great friend, thanks for always being there for me.

@Sam @Dank @Tyla Jai - Only people in the community team I really spoke to and it was always a pleasure, no doubt this will continue.

@everyone else that have given me a chance to perform in this position and keeping hope that I would live up to the relevant standards

For anyone I haven't mentioned you will know if you are liked or not by me. I am not going anywhere (unfortunately for some) and will still be as contactable and reachable by usual means about PD stuff.

Thank you again :)

Reaction score
you lasted a long time. despite our frequent disagreements, i have to respect your commitment. take care mate.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
It's been a good run and its sad to see you resigning. You've always been apart of the staff team ever since I started playing perp and you have helped me with a lot of stuff PD and Staff related. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future and Ill make sure to still visit you in retirement, old man :oldman:
v2-top-gear.jpg

Reaction score
I know we don't have the best relationship as of late Mim but I will try to remember the good stuff about you, me and Jon took care of you and we appreciated you as a person because of how genuine you were and seriously a great little kid.

You were also a very good staff member in the beginning of your time, you weren't biased at all and were someone who actually listened to both parts.

Thanks for your time buddy.

Reaction score
I know we didn't really get along staffwise, however other than your activity at the end as staff, you've done a great job. You're honnestly one of the few staff that aren't biased at all, and that's what i'll remember about you!

Thanks for giving up spare time to make the server a better place!

• Friendly
Reaction score
We've spoken in private and you know my opinion on the whole matter so I hope that brings you at least some solace.

You're a fantastic bloke and added great value, so all I can say here is thank you for your time and dedication in helping to shape the community and make it a better place. I am glad that this isn't the end entirely and that you'll still be around.

Reaction score
We haven't had that much interaction but you were always respectful and a funny guy in my eyes, thanks for the time :=) Don't let random shit get to you, you're a good hearted person.

• Friendly