J.Walker helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:J.Walker

IN-GAME NAME:Jennifer Walker

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have been on and off perp for a while now and have decided to come back (not just today!) I have wanted to be staff for a while but wasnt sure if i would suit the role, as a helper i will be able to start off as staff and get an idea of what its like to be staff and the responsibilitys they have.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I am 16 in year 11 which means (at least in my case) that i do not have to attend any online school or work, this means i can spend more time late at night when there may not be as much staff on and in the day as normal. In my darkrp staff experiences i believe i was good at finding causes of problems and giving fair punishments.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have owned and been staff on a few darkrp servers idk if this is quite relevant though.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Cant be biased towards friends if you dont have any :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) 3 months
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. да
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. да
You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone. in 5 mins i will
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. i will now

Status
Not open for further replies.