Jacf104 Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jacf104

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:103120889

IN-GAME NAME: James Baker

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
After playing on the server for 3-4 years (with some breaks in the middle) I believe now that I am ready to put my application forward for the Helper position.

After enjoying the server for so long as a member I hope to take the knowledge I have built up to this helper role being able to attract a new player base and being able to settle them in as well as any existing members who have any questions.

Already I try to help people in the /help function whenever one pops up and believe in the Helper role if I was successful I would carry this on but also be able to answer any questions which people have in the F6 access to make help & support tickets.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I believe you should choose me as I think that I can give my full motivation and determination to this role if I was successful, As well as having a great knowledge between the RP aspect of the server (Laws) as well as the administrative aspect (Rules)

As told before that I could try and improve on my forum activity and TS activity to support my application to helper, I have tried to do this and get more involved with the community engagement which is something I would 100% carry on and believe that I can do this with many things that I am faced with if its feedback I receive or something I believe I need to fix.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: From my 4-5 Years I have had a huge amount of experience from a RP and Staff perspective, Due to this I will only list a couple which I have found to be some of my best experiences.

Founder (Starbound Networks) – This was my first ever attempt at running a garrys mod community in the Star Wars RP gamemode and one of my greatest accomplishments with being able to have a steady playerbase of 30-40 before it shut down. (Around 8 months)

Head Of Staff (Universal Gaming) This was a experience of my first time controlling a staff team of around 15-20 and learnt many skills during this time. (Around 3 months due to the community slowly dying off)

Other Experience

Support Operative (Crident Networks) This role was with a well known server host, mainly hosting garrys mod servers answering tickets from server owners (3 Months, Management decided they could run with less Support Ops)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for taking time to read my application, feel free to contact me on

Teamspeak : Jacf104

Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166507506

Also feel free to give me any feedback as I take it as a positive to highlight bits of myself in game or on the forums/TS3 and also if I could edit my application with more details you would like to know about me!

Reaction score
As a helper applicant, while there may not be a hard cap or limit on the amount of Helpers available at any given point, you're still effectively in direct competition with all other applicants as it will get to a stage where the administrative team doesn't want the rank to seem oversaturated without the necessary demand. At this current point in time, you don't demonstrate yourself as a standout candidate, as you don't seem to demonstrate any additional effort in assisting players with any issues they may have.

I think if you build on this & give it some time you'd be a fine candidate as there's no other excessively apparent negatives aside from this in my eyes. Good luck.

Reaction score
Before you read this, I do not have anything against you at all.

Honestly, I have only recently seen you come back, It may be because you come on different times to me, which makes it understandable.
Something I'd like to see you do is help out more in OOC and Help chat, especially newer players. Demonstrate your Rule knowledge as well when answering players in chat etc.

I think I'd like to see some more activity on TeamSpeak and the forums as well, not just lurking, but interacting with the community.

However, as a side note, I do remember you from a different community *Hint TRI* and you were somewhat capable.

Good luck with your application. My reply could change over the next couple of days or so as I get to know you better!

**EDIT**

So, after a raid, you were spotted typing this;
bae8d03dab113e4de3d056788ca8461a.png

This isn't exactly professional from someone who wishes to apply for helper, whether it is a joke or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply!

Currently as of other feedback I have got from other staff I am trying to work on my teamspeak,forum activity as well as helping out in game with the /helps and OOC questions what come in to help with my community engagement

*I remember those TRI days : )*

Status
Not open for further replies.