Jack Peterson's Ban Apology (Code Monkey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Code Monkey
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jack Peterson
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Alex-Peterson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM, Toxic Behaviour, DDoS Threat to staff

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been nearly 1 year and 6 months now(1 year and little over 4 months to be precise).. I know I have attempted to appeal my ban for quite a while now.. I did say I wouldn't come back but i've never really managed to keep that intact and kinda has been good for me to learn the hard way of how it is, to stay banned and having no way to come back I guess...

I know I'm not very popular within the community, so I would understand why my apologies has been denied so much as they have, but once again.. I beg to come back, i've been contemplating everything I've done and the choices i've chosen to do and I see what I did wrong. I'm so so so sorry for everything i've done, it's been massively painful to see rejection after rejection and it's all my fault and only my fault and I get that, especially now after so long time of being gone from a community which is just trying to have fun and enjoy their time. I understand how much i've ruined the fun, and enjoyment of the game whilst i've been there in general, my general attitude to everyone has never been okay..

Perpheads has been something I always could relay on having a great time within, despite having bad times and ups and downs and stuff all of that kind of stuff, since very late 2015, 23th of December I think it was? In which I joined for the very first time and never really joined, now going forward to the week before my ban and the day of my ban. I had a very tough time being me, and I had to bring that upon everyone else, especially people who didn't even deserve one single piece of shitty behaviour I threw their way, it was all from players to even staff which included Mimball, I believe Kenty aswell, and went against a bunch of staff, having shitty attitude against everyone I came across.

I had so much hatred in me I just wanted to ruin someone time within perpheads, so through the week I decided to become a huge dick, I was especially a dick targeted on Tetra/Finlay, in which I said some pretty unpleasant things which shouldn't be repeated but everyone knows what was said, I have no clue where it came from but it was just there.. Fast forwarding back to the day where I got banned, I got tired of everything, I was already in a shitty mood that day and I roleplayed around on duty as police, until an officer started nagging down on me being the way I was(Which was honestly understandable), that was the last straw for me, I went off duty and straight out decided this was the time I finally wanted to massrdm someone...
I went to bazaar and got a weapon out and waited for JUST the right moment, in which came right in front of me, the mayor and 2 secret service agents went walking around bazaar and they started talking to me, and how it was illegal for me to have a gun on my back(AN AK i believe it was), and quite I just snapped and decided to shoot them down instead.

After shooting the secret service, and I was shot down by cops I started talking more smack and shit to Tetra, telling him to well let's be frank I told him to end himself a few times, by drinking bleach and such which is just over the top anger that couldn't be more disrespectful and inappropriate as that was, a grown ass adult sitting there and telling someone to do such a thing.. I was fucked up in my mind and I really just had to bring it upon everyone else, this was due to my life going down the shitter and I should honestly just have taken a break for the game until I was better, instead of deciding to do what I did.. But I didn't take a break which was the dumbest thing I could probably have done...

I got banned by 1 year first by Code Monkey, whereas followed by that it was Extended to 2 years, and I started bringing that onto the staff member who extended the ban, starting to go completely against them and being extremely toxic, threatening of which in the end resulted in the permanent ban I have now reached.. I really wanna come back, it's been so long and I have been on so many games and servers and nothing is just the same as perpheads, it brings something, it brings a lot of fun and the work that has been put into it is just honestly extraordinary.

I really wanna prove that I can behave for once.. It's hard for me to prove that I can behave like this out here where I can't come back, and it pains me that I've left off such an image of myself in the end, I wanna make things right for once here again...

Additional Information: Thank you so much for taking the time reading my apology.. I really hope it gives something, but if not.. I don't know honestly. I really honestly just wanna come back, and have fun with everyone again without bringing shit upon everyone.

Posted for Jack Peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.