ban appeal for jack peterson ( @Code Monkey )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Code Monkey
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jack Peterson
Your In-game Name: Jack Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why were you banned/blacklisted: MassRDM which is stated, but also for threats like an idiot- (Which we will get into) and toxicity
Why should this appeal be considered: Hello, everyone. So I'm sure nobody is really any surprised about this appeal, everybody at least old time users knows me at this point, and knows this would be here at some point within 1-6 months, and close it's almost 3 months ago.

So I have some explaining to do with whatever happened. I can't get into what and how I was thinking, because I was being incredibly retarded and you might say, if I was back then, what should have changed me 3 months later. Well I can say I'm both changed, but at the same time I'm not really. You see, corona has been a tough time, I'm not gonna go ahead and say this is all Corona's fault, all this wouldn't have happened if I just took myself together, and started stopping to be a toxic shitbag. It takes SOME work to work on yourself, especially within a game and we'll get back into that.

So before I was banned, I was incredibly stressed out, was going through a lot of stuff, which I still am for certain, which can affect my mood and way to be on now and then, however don't have the time for that. I was walking home, which had been going on for like 3-4 months(A bit before corona quarantines started actually, and a bit before the summer holidays). So as a normal schoolboy and so, you think walking home, doing absolutely nothing is the dream, I can say first hand to that, it's absolutely NOT, and it changes you and your attitude a lot. At this point, I was getting tired and enough of a lot of things, instead of just taking a break as a proper ordinary person to do, I decided to apparently best decision for me to do is, yeah exactly attempted mass rdm(Attempted cause I didn't kill 4+ people, as far as I've been told atleast)..

I've never mass rdm'ed before or even attempted it, as I've managed to stop myself. However I decided this time that I had enough, so I just wanted to leave this community, which resolved to me Mass RDM'ing. This was the worst possible decision I could've ever decided to do, this was to MassRDM like an absolute fucking idiot. After I decided to MassRDM, I uploaded a video on the forums, as another idiot to play a big smartass, and get myself banned on that account too, however before I did that I was being dumb to @McGlinchy.

After I was banned for Mass RDM for a year, it was extended by McGlinchy for being incredibly toxic, and always doing this kind of shit. This was something that angered me, as I felt it was a dumb thing to say that I always do that kind of shit, as I've never massrdm'ed or attempted, nor have I intentially rdm'ed anybody for some years now or so, it has come to my mind now, that it was just me always being toxic that was intended to be in that meaning. I decided to show McGlinchy the true side of toxicity, and also in the end I told him I don't remember the exact quote but something about his internet would go down, say goodbye to his internet or so. (In general just indiciating he would be ddos'ed).

All in all, everything I've done this time has been way over the line, and being a dumb fucking retarded in general, but now once again I've started missing perpheads even again, even when I try now, probably mostly because I have a lot of friends to play with on there.
I've started an internship aswell, so I'm not home a lot either, and I'm in a way better mood than I've been for a while as well, not alone with me not having a lot of time anyway, especially to be toxic I'm way better and happier in general and feel I could behave way better than I've done. I'm once again, really sorry for my dumbfuck actions, also to those I decided to kill..

Additional Comment(s): Hope I could once again, gain another chance within this community.

Reaction score
ph_denied.png

We appreciate the apology, however it is simply too soon to accept this. In your time of activity before being banned, and earlier, you retained incredibly toxic behaviour when provoked and did rash things as a result. What you did to get yourself banned (and then get your ban extended) was completely unacceptable and I recommend you wait at least 6 months, if not a year of your ban before you appeal again. I really do hope you've improved your behaviour, but as I've said, it's too soon.

@Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.