Jake Fulton and some other cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: loganfinch113 Logan finch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jake Fulton/ The other person is in the video, I can not see there name
His/Her SteamID: I have been looking for a while but could not find it, if anybody knows Jake please post their ID
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.15 3.4, as am evading for almost 40 seconds Jake and the other officer have a good idea of ramming me due to no Higher ups are on duty, The video explains it all as I am Narrating it
Evidence (Demo Required):
@Visto

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

I will need you to provide evidence of the name of the traffic officer that was driving the car. The other officer has done nothing wrong.

Reaction score
I was the traffic Officer.

EDIT: There were no supervisors on at the time to authorize me to do so. I used my own judgement because of the fact he was driving on the sidewalk and recklessly across the road potentially endangering the lives of motorists... Logan failed to include the part after the crash where I explained myself in full.

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

@Visto - driving on an empty stretch of gas station sidewalk at night is not endangerment of any road user, or, not as such to warrant trying to total two cars. @Logan Finch you should not say such things in LOOC, that's not your choice to make.

Neither user will be warned/banned, but @Visto take more care in your decision making please.

Status
Not open for further replies.