Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jamie Wood
His/Her SteamID:
Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • 3.4 - Failed to stop under clear gunpoint & orders.
  • 3.19 - Very little chance of escape.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Can I just say this in his defense-
  • When he started to drive away in his car, he was far away enough to attempt to drive without getting hit.
  • You can say that people don't have a chance of getting away in ANY chase. They have one car as they're only one person, you have 4-10 as you're the whole damn police force.
  • When you told him to get on his knees, he couldn't see the gun as you were aiming at the back of his head, so he ran. Realistically, he wouldn't know how close you were to him, as IRL First Person isn't a thing.
I know that he admits to breaking rules, but I'd just like to leave this here.

Reaction score
When he started to drive away in his car, he was far away enough to attempt to drive without getting hit.

Far enough to drive without getting hit? He was within 5 meters of Chris and only got closer, while having a gun pointed at him.

You can say that people don't have a chance of getting away in ANY chase. They have one car as they're only one person, you have 4-10 as you're the whole damn police force.

The keyword to this is "REASONABLE". He needs to have a reasonable chance of escaping. No way you can escape an officer that has his gun in your face.

When you told him to get on his knees, he couldn't see the gun as you were aiming at the back of his head, so he ran. Realistically, he wouldn't know how close you were to him, as IRL First Person isn't a thing.

So he thought Chris shot him with a baseball bat or something? Seeing as Chris shot and destroyed his car, all while he was driving towards 2 cops with guns, what makes him think that they wouldn't have guns aimed at him?

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.