Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Flugs

Your Steam Name: African Bush Monkey
Your In-game Name: Jamir Abdella
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53887898

Why were you banned?: L2ARP
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: My internet wasnt working good at all during the time of ban. I couldn't even communicate or stay looking at the players who i attacked. I tried explaining it to them and rejoined the server multiple times verifiable with the server log if you're able to look at it quick enough from when i post this. I was just getting back into the server so an unban would be much appreciated i attached a pic i took right after i gave it a break for 20 minutes after the last rejoin, i turned off everything else in my house + reset my internet and it only dropped about 50 frames. Multiple people in my neighborhood had internet issues today.

Evidence (Required for all server bans): Picture attached

Attachments

• nigarts.PNG
    nigarts.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you disputing the punishment or apologizing? If you're disputing it then you'll need to make a new post in the correct section or edit this post to fit the dispute template (then I can move it).

Reaction score
Denied.

Despite your internet issues, you should not be disconnecting in roleplay. If you are experiencing issues with your internet, please make a report and inform a staff member that you are unable to participate in the roleplay rather than disconnecting, this way we can verify that you are unable to participate.

Reviewed with @Synatec @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.