JC Denton is back and minging...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ROMANES EUNT DOMUS / Nimrod Duckman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079
Why Should This Player Be Punished: There was made an admin sit ingame with @Gimic Where he decided to lie a lot, about the incident just being a minge as usual. First incident I responded to City hall, because I saw 3 guys fighting. When I arrived they told me that Nimrod had been stabbing them and they were fighting to protect themselves. I get the 2 cuffed and gunpoint Nimrod to get up from the bench, as I was fearing he actually had a knife since those 2 was bleeding so fast and hurt, so I had to bandage them. He kept switching from bench to bench and started getting me annoyed, I told him to stop breaking 3.4 in LOOC and tried making a report, he made fun of me telling him to stop aswell, and lied to gimic about that he didn't. All of a sudden as I got him tased he pulls out the knife and punches out in the air, resulting me in shooting him, he actually got revived and dragged towards PD he would've gotten 8 years in jail, but someone shot him while I was dragging him as revenge.

Second Scenario he was roadcrew and broke perimeter, speeding, driving extremely recklessly and didn't follow orders. He also just break tested me, could have damaged me in the middle of the highway, being a minge, when we got him out he decides to keep running in circles and then play the Pirates of the Carribean song until he got tased again, when he got tased and cuffed behind a fence, he went into another roadcrews truck and they drove off aswell, which got him caught. He also tried committing suicide like in his last minge video where he was roadcrew too, but he couldn't as there was an invisible barrier, so he got arrested for it.

All in all he's definitely just back for minging, just like last time.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I'm sorry, plays is being a pain in the ass, the sound is behind from the incidents, but you will hear what's necessary.

Reaction score
I get easily pissed off can't control it, especially if people do it same way he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.