Job Guide [Mildly Outdated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a guide I've been thinking of making for some time now however for this type of guide I feel it would be much better if the reader could interact with the guide therefore I decided to make this application:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lhwetanb4noskot/PerpHeads Job Guide.exe

192e0cf16b.jpg

If you don't trust the .exe or for whatever reason or just don't want to download it here's the guide in picture form, I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, I didn't really proof read it that much.

(You can click on the pictures to make them more readable)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Law Enforcement

8509cfeced.jpg

bffaa33d65.png

b78c95340f.jpg

f39a75205f.png

EMS

aaa247d505.jpg

0fa3557030.png

Misc

413d93d23a.jpg

175efc89d3.jpg

d3ab9b7ad4.jpg

Mayoral

2f6a05dab4.jpg

16182b24ba.jpg

Reaction score
Great job Moron, this will be very useful for alot of people!

Reaction score
A very nice layout on a detailed and indepth guide of all the jobs in Paralake.
Oh and what a beautiful man modeling as Secret Service, such a fashionable suit!

Reaction score
Even before I go over reading each image to see if everything is proper, I have to say this is ____ing amazing! I like the use of spoilers to easily collapse the different images, just too bad it doesn't scale up immediately. However, that said, this is a very professional looking layout and nicely put together. I'll feel really bad if we add more jobs and ruin it =P. Good work MoronPipllyd.

Reaction score
Moron, where did you learn to code and create programs? This looks great and would love to know the premises on how to create such things. Ill hit you up on Teamspeak later.

Status
Not open for further replies.