Joe Baggers

Reaction score
This players roleplay is excellent i can not fault it in any way i never see this guy breaking rules and he takes a good interest in roleplay.

Today in slums he showed a good example of Medic RP in which he gave me Flue jabs etc.
The /me's were performed perfectly.

Well done @Slayerduck !

Reaction score
Such a fun guy. He screws around in a way that even the strictest hardasses love him and the biggest trolls too. Literally he is there only person I get cracked up with when he sticks weed or guns through a door.

Overall fun guy and competent in his job. He also has shown to me that even though he has fun he still cares about he rules.

+LargeWeedPlantThroughADoorAtRegals\Support

Reaction score
Baggers is a guy who always make me laugh with his trolling and his funny comments on everything when he shows up. Keep it up!

Reaction score
I definitely have to agree with you, because i patrolled with him and being doing a lot of RP with him and yes, he is actually the nicest guy on Perp (atleast in my opinion), he is a great Police officer and also a great guy to roleplay with!
I really hope to the Baggers on LT rank short :D

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Easily the second best Roleplayer beaten by @Prepper and a massive part of the comunity. <3 Walking into his appartment you never know what you're going to find half the time lol.