Joe Baggers

Reaction score
So I was an officer tonight with this sgt and I was about to arrest someone with a drug addiction, but the sgt gave me a better idea to send him to the hospital for a programe to help him, after it failed and he tried to jump, we took him back to the hospital and gave him some nice drugs to sooth him and Joe created all that from a couple of words which I thought was better than sending him to jail.

Reaction score
Carter Smith was diagnosed with medical drugs to stop his addiction. After 3 months of swallowing the drugs he decided it was a good idea to make it a liquid and inject it into his blood. Carter Smith was found dead in his apartment due to a overdosis of the medical drug. Medics claim it was the officer his fault but the PLPD claims the officer did the right thing but Carter Smith was in the wrong by taking overdosis.

I agree.
Even though I didn't lose my addiction it was still fun doing it. Baggers is weird but knows how to RP properly.

Reaction score
Carter Smith was diagnosed with medical drugs to stop his addiction. After 3 months of swallowing the drugs he decided it was a good idea to make it a liquid and inject it into his blood. Carter Smith was found dead in his apartment due to a overdosis of the medical drug. Medics claim it was the officer his fault but the PLPD claims the officer did the right thing but Carter Smith was in the wrong by taking overdosis.

I agree.
Even though I didn't lose my addiction it was still fun doing it. Baggers is weird but knows how to RP properly.

18xoid.jpg

Reaction score
I'm sure I've done something like this but Joe being the alcoholic, he really knows how to rp, so much so he should be granted the rights to air hump
Js