John Daymon - Alien Dave - Ronne <3's app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive seen you on the server in OOC and you seem really nice but i havnt seen you roleplay and i believe we have two admin apps already pending. Maybe posting it now was a bad time

Im not forcing you to do anything but i say: Save this to a text doc for another time. Just a suggestion

Reaction score
Elite_G4mer;n704 said:
Ive seen you on the server in OOC and you seem really nice but i havnt seen you roleplay and i believe we have two admin apps already pending. Maybe posting it now was a bad time

Im not forcing you to do anything but i say: Save this to a text doc for another time. Just a suggestion
Yes I've already done it! :) thanks mate

Reaction score
Haven't seen you on enough. I cant support you in any way yet. "This is not a minus or plus"

Reaction score
Nobody actually saw you ingame nor do they know you well enough to put you in such a powerful position. Put some more love into this application as it could be a tad longer and save it as a document just like Elite said, at the moment we do not require as many admins as it seems. From the current applications we'll probably select one so it's not like I don't like you. Keep this application but make it a bit longer and reapply in a few weeks.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.