Comeback? John Daymon / Dagman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: John Dagman (Daymon)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I'm an old enforcer who gone inactive due to school and then some things happend which made me go inactive again... Well now I'm back again and I really feel that I would fit in the team. I'm mature (of course I can go out of hand as everyone else but still). HAVE

YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I've been admin on some DarkRP servers and Perpheads. On the other hand I've been admin on a BF3 server and a CSS.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Not really, or wait! Bolli's a fagget

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam; Filmjölk whatevah

Reaction score
-Support. I feel you have just got back from your inactivity. So for now my support will stay for now until I believe your active once again. Also, I feel that your application lacks effort. I'd also like to see you write some more.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
-Support. I feel you have just got back from your inactivity. So for now my support will stay for now until I believe your active once again. Also, I feel that your application lacks effort. I'd also like to see you write some more.
I understand what you are saying.

Reaction score
-Support. I think an enforcer should have time to play on the server all around the year and not only on the summer. And as you got back today... Wait some weeks.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Excellent, I'm not saying you'll be a bad candidate. Just if you wait a small while then maybe remake the application.

Reaction score
-Support - You just came back, don't get me wrong, you might be perfect as an Enforcer, but right now, you might just leave after around 3 minutes of being on the server and getting the rank, wait a couple of weeks, then try again :D

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
John Daymon;n38503 said:
I'm mature

Bolli's a fagget

GG

As everyone has already stated: Prove you're gonna be active
Well you may or may not know that it's a thing I usally do on bolli. And if you say that everyone who says fagget are immature then you can drag the half admin team under it.

Reaction score
Murtsley said:
-Support - You just came back, don't get me wrong, you might be perfect as an Enforcer, but right now, you might just leave after around 3 minutes of being on the server and getting the rank, wait a couple of weeks, then try again :D
I understand what you're saying, but why would I wait and try again? I think that the senior admin team can hold an application if I'm gonna be honest! But I of course understand you and I will prove that im active.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Of course I do understand this. As I just came back and people can't just trust someone like that. Thanks for your respons !(Sorry for latest reply, as it was short)

Status
Not open for further replies.