Johnny Desperado is leaving the city.

Reaction score
I had a great time.
I am leaving this server and most likely the forums. I have decided to cut Perp out of my daily routine. I have managed to acquire everything in the gamemode itself - endless funds to get weaponry, maximum unarmed combat, fast cars, millions in bank and sgt in plpd.
I enjoyed my stay.

You were all very fun to play with.

Johnny Desperado left the city.

Reaction score
I had a great time.
I am leaving this server and most likely the forums. I have decided to cut Perp out of my daily routine. I have managed to acquire everything in the gamemode itself - endless funds to get weaponry, maximum unarmed combat, fast cars, millions in bank and sgt in plpd.
I enjoyed my stay.

You were all very fun to play with.

Johnny Desperado left the city.

I appreciate all the things that happened between us, you're a top lad even though we've had problems in the past due to my anger fits. I wish you the best for your future and I salute to you and Serbia!

Here's our first song together and this is the reason we had met:

Reaction score
And yet another awesome member leaves the server. you were a good member, friendly to everyone even to who hated you. sad to see you go, I hope you can join the server again because I'm certain you will do because no one can escape the addiction of perp. I wish the best for you and your future.

Reaction score
Cya, I like people that apply for Enforcer 1 week and leave a few days after

Seriously, I liked you before you minged a little <3

Reaction score

Looked for the song just to put in the post but ended up listening to it all because I never realised how good it was.

Only just started playing again so come back please. x

Reaction score
Cya, I like people that apply for Enforcer 1 week and leave a few days after

I was willing to pay the community back by helping it as a staff member, but having been shortened this privilege, I am bound to go.

Reaction score
Noooo Johnny Despacito Jack Pott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!