Jordan's Resignation Post

Reaction score
Thank you for being such a great person, for doing a fantastic job as SA... For everything.
We know each other for a damn long time now & i enjoyed every single minute we played together.

Best whishes to you, my friend! It was a pleasure.

Reaction score
Why... Why am i crying? Because im a p0si

No but seriously... You were such a great SA, and a great motivation for people like myself who wanted to apply for enforcer. I will miss your gourgeous voice every time i open the chat and make a /report...

I hope you decide to come back as a staff member sometime.

Swaggins <3

Reaction score
I honestly have to tip the hat! You were by far one of the best staff members and players this community has ever seen. I really enjoyed the time with you and I fully support your resignation, as your real life has priority over games. I really wish you an amazing time and have tons of fun in SJA and the Police Cadets you smelly man ;)

R.I.P. Swooper the dooper fox, you will definetly be remembered

Only the best, Paul

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although you don't really like me that much, I really liked you. You were an amazing SA and you have me an SR-25 on your birthday :)

All I can say is thank you for what you have done and I hope to see you back soon.

Reaction score
Well... This post ruined my day...

Bye @Swiper The Fox.
Maybe we'll see each other IG some time.
And if you find the time, please re-apply.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Crab_jawdrop.jpg

Reaction score
This is a post that I would never dream of seeing, a post I never thought I'd ever see. Swiper, although I've known you for almost two years I never got round to calling you Jordan, to me you were always Swiper or Steven you brought me into this community and you were my primary motivation as I climbed up the ladder of the staff team and I have you to thank for the position I'm in today. When you became a part of Senior Administration the staff team changed, changes were made that some people resented you for but as is evident you made the staff team better and made the community a better place and your presence within the team will be truly missed but above all I think I speak for Bolli too when I say your presence within the Senior Administration will be missed above all else. You left it in good hands :moron:

Reaction score
I am really devastated to see you go Jordan. You were the first staff member to ever show me around and teach me how to role play and how to follow and understand the rules. I'm sure everyone else can agree when I say you are one of the greatest staff I've had the pleasure to meet and learn from.

Reaction score
Holy Shit.

We've lost so many great staff members who have unfortunately decided to step down from their role. This is yet again unexpected and shocking, but I, as well as nearly all of the PERP players will forever respect your decision - one that I think we can all tell was certainly a tough decision to make.

I'm not the most 'out there' player to say the least, so I doubt you've seen me around too much, but our most recent interaction was when you kindly decided to accept me for the role of Police Supervisor. Even so, in the beginning my time playing PERP, (from whenever that was) , you've been there, playing such a huge part of the server. I doubt you truly know the effect you've had on the server and players - I've not met too many people that don't know who Jordan or 'Swiper the Fox' is.

Thank you Jordan. Despite the fact that you've decided to step down, we all know you'll never be any different.

MattIs

Legitimate Staff Team Update: The Senior Admin Rank will be given to @Alex_:D due to being very trustworthy and he is also very intelligent (understands that 9/11 was by Bush).

Ayjay

Reaction score
I never really got around to replying to this, it came as quite a shock that you'd even think about resigning.

You were that Administrator, who always stayed quiet about the problems within the staff team and upon speaking out about them gained a rank which allowed you to do it yourself. You deserved that position, and you deserve the greatest respect for moulding the staff team into what it is today. You are the person that brought me into the staff team as a Moderator, and gave me a second chance and believed in me and other people no matter what. You're no doubt the best member of staff that this community has had, and thank you for your motivation, dedication and other words ending in 'on'.

Thank you, Jordan.

Reaction score
Jordan when read this post I almost started to cry we had some fun with you in the community and I hope you enjoyed us as a staff member enjoy what holds the future you was a fantastic member of staff you had a funny sense of humure although you have resigned I am glad you stay with us. Thanks for all you have done.