Toffelfabriken resigning

Reaction score
As you all probably know, I've been inactive for quite a while know and the reason for that is that I've generally lost interest in the gamemode. I just feel that the gamemode has gotten quite repetitive and there isn't much left to do that I haven't already done. Because of this, I've decided to step down from my position as a server administrator, and have consequently been stripped of all my abilities and responsibilities. It has been really fun playing on this server and I would like to thank everyone who has ever played with me or in any way contributed to improving my gaming experience. Maybe I'll return in the future, but as it stands now I probably wont be back for a while.

I would like to thank a few special people that I wont forget anytime soon.

The owners, for creating the gamemode and making all this possible.
Bolli, for promoting me to the admin rank
Ragnarock, for being my dad and for spanking me
Sgt. James, for being my mom
Nate Sparks, for spending a lot of time with me ingame and for showing me how to effectively cook meth.
LiquifiedCactus, for micspamming a lot in Teamspeak
Mikey, for spending a lot of time with me ingame
Puma123, for spending a lot of time with me ingame
Jack Kier, for spending a lot of time with me ingame
John Daymon, for showing me the server

Reaction score
It is always sad to hear when a staff member resigns but i hope we can see you again in the future as you said. Thank you very much for beeing a cool and awesome guy and beeing a great admin and cya sometime!

Hugs and Kisses ;) ~Paul

Reaction score
Sad to see you go! I missed the evocity times!
Hope you come on the server someday!

Reaction score
Noooooo. Good luck with the next gamemode you go to and i hope you return some day. Sad to see another old admin leaving.

Reaction score
Bye Toffelbriken, you were a amazing admin and absolutely hilarious guy with that narration voice.Also you was the first person to show me the vending machine with Viktor. I hope you come back, see you soon.

Reaction score
Goodbye friend. I hope I'll still be able to talk to you on teamspeak once in a while.

ind

Reaction score
Take care Toffel, you did well as a member of staff for Perpheads. See you again sometime.

Reaction score
It's been an experience to play PERP with you. From 2 guys who only played as cops to criminals. You will come back It's something I know from the past but for now my friend we will say goodbye ( on perp xD)

Reaction score
(Sadface)
Bye Toffel, it was really fun and funny playing with you ingame. I remember the time we cooked meth and our whole building burned.
Goodbye Toffel and have fun with your next gamemode.