Just sharing some Fun streaming Perphead moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tbh Server name is Roleplay idk what else to say there but All good :)
Ah yes, its a roleplaying server, I forgot that this means that intentionally disregarding a rule to benefit yourself, knowing this is against the rules, but carrying on, with no other reason than "roleplay" is what being a roleplay game means. I will now proceed to learn from this and indiscriminately gun people down in the middle of bazaar entirely unprovoked, as this happens in real life.

If you want to roleplay as someone with 0 situational awareness treating being threatened with a gun as if a cashier will not accept your expired 2 for 1 coupon at the checkout then that's on you, Don't even attempt to divert the blame of all consequences of you doing so to anyone but yourself.

Reaction score
We established in our lengthy conversation that your situation was absolutely nothing alike to this.

"no gun visible" does not mean what you think it means

Because YOU would have caused an unnecessary shootout? What is not computing in your head?

It became active again when two idiots approached the crime scene with guns on their backs, and then one of them just ran through visibly armed without talking to anyone and then pulled his gun out into his hands. What I find funny is that when I asked you to justify this, you first said you wanted to make sure it was clear, so your point of it being Code 4 was bullshit, then realised your mistake and told me it was an accident.
The Gun been pulled out on accident or not .Regardless I think i agreed to on to not shooting police and it was never the goal But Banning people that escape Police? and calling it unnecessary really?

Collier: We established in our lengthy conversation that your situation was absolutely nothing alike to this.
Me: The only difference is that the person has already shot at me and is using his gun actively while i run him over and am still be shoot at . He can get up and can pick up the gun and shot me or i get killed by his Mate shooting me. In my case my Gun was behind me i can use it and i had the full right to after been shot at or go the peaceful way The only diffrence

And you as Staff could not see on what grounds i was standing on even after showing full vid that's what the sad part about it and giving me the full blame of all this is not the right word either.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah yes, its a roleplaying server, I forgot that this means that intentionally disregarding a rule to benefit yourself, knowing this is against the rules, but carrying on, with no other reason than "roleplay" is what being a roleplay game means. I will now proceed to learn from this and indiscriminately gun people down in the middle of bazaar entirely unprovoked, as this happens in real life.

If you want to roleplay as someone with 0 situational awareness treating being threatened with a gun as if a cashier will not accept your expired 2 for 1 coupon at the checkout then that's on you, Don't even attempt to divert the blame of all consequences of you doing so to anyone but yourself.
let's not twist my words.
Am am very much sure everyone here has or does bend the Roleplay terminology and rules for the benefit (that maybe because everyone understands things different)

No one here is saint same goes for you.

Reaction score
let's not twist my words.
Am am very much sure everyone here has or does bend the Roleplay terminology and rules for the benefit (that maybe because everyone understands things different)

No one here is saint same goes for you.
Yeah I have only been enforcing the rules here for 2 years with no staff warnings, I

guess that my point of view is only an opinion? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I beg you try convincing me why you shouldn’t be banned for not complying with gunpoint.

But Banning people that escape Police? and calling it unnecessary really?
Please tell me how screaming for a supervisor under gunpoint is in any way escaping police. What was your plan? What crime were you fleeing from that was worth getting yourself shot to begin with.

Reaction score
This discussion is fucking cringe I support the whichever side can get me a can of beans
I always have a can of beans on hand for you darling

And you as Staff could not see on what grounds i was standing on even after showing full vid that's what the sad part about it and giving me the full blame of all this is not the right word either.
As I told you before, I understand your point perfectly, but I do not agree with it and nor do I think it is even a remotely acceptable argument. You might think it changes things that the cops had other options that you, very subjectively and mostly incorrectly, would have preferred, but my point is and will always be that it does not matter at all that you think the cops mistreated you because it simply is not true.

Reaction score
Yeah I have only been enforcing the rules here for 2 years with no staff warnings, I

guess that my point of view is only an opinion? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I beg you try convincing me why you shouldn’t be banned for not complying with gunpoint.

Please tell me how screaming for a supervisor under gunpoint is in any way escaping police. What was your plan? What crime were you fleeing from that was worth getting yourself shot to begin with.
Why i run away: Cops had possible seen drugs and will cuff and take us to jail as when we claimed defenders one of the reasons why i wanted to move away?
Should i just drop down on my knees when in Roleplay terminology i Leading a terrorist organization and do not fuck with the City?

And I can promise you All staff see things differently

Reaction score
I always have a can of beans on hand for you darling

As I told you before, I understand your point perfectly, but I do not agree with it and nor do I think it is even a remotely acceptable argument. You might think it changes things that the cops had other options that you, very subjectively and mostly incorrectly, would have preferred, but my point is and will always be that it does not matter at all that you think the cops mistreated you because it simply is not true.
No I think This one thing was 100% not okay for cop i managed to go in TFU and get demoted i should know it better as i am been clapped for it.

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
No I think This one thing was 100% not okay for cop i managed to go in TFU and get demoted i should know it better as i am been clapped for it.
Yes and what you think is not correct and no, you do not know better, because somebody who knows better would not have been demoted from TFU. Someone who does know better would be the Head of TFU (Benji), who has commented on this thread and the Head of Operations Services (me), who has been in TFU for 4 or 5 years now

Reaction score
TLDR; Regardless of what you have done, regardless of what you think the Officer knows about you, or about what you've done, if you have a gun pointed to your face you must comply.

Personally, I shoot everyone that is clearly choosing not to cooperate under gunpoint, if a gun to your face is not enough to make you understand that I wish you to surrender then you can stay on the ground with a red screen.

Reaction score
Yes and what you think is not correct and no, you do not know better, because somebody who knows better would not have been demoted from TFU. Someone who does know better would be the Head of TFU (Benji), who has commented on this thread and the Head of Operations Services (me), who has been in TFU for 4 or 5 years now
Well i can promise you i only do things i see been done and i just learned like that. I did not made my own ways of things. Then all the things i've seen so far for past few years many Police and people should have been banned

Such as breaking gun point or even TFU shooting people dead

And this is why i had full right to shoot or not. That was in my decision making so i don't agree with this whole fuzz about i should not go anywhere near police when they in our area.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Well i can promise you i only do things i see been done and i just learned like that.
I don't believe you. You have lied so many times about "similar situations" that you've applied as precedent for your idiotic actions here that were so far from being similar to what you did here. You are the one making connections nobody else is seeing, you are the one who clearly does not know the rules as well as he thinks he does, you are the one trying to justify things that almost every body who was contributed on the matter has told you were wrong.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
This is absolute bogus and you know it. We can see in your video that no drugs were visible in the back room, and there was no indication the Police were going to breach the bathroom. And if you really want to go down this road, you are implying you wanted to kill the Police and are still bitching about them killing you.

You broke the rules, you got banned. Get it through your head.

If you want to bitch and moan further about this perfectly valid ban that you have only yourself to blame for, tell someone who will entertain your incessant rambling and moaning, I am closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.