Just sharing some Fun streaming Perphead moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Lets show other communities Why perp is OG Server And Make sure to spread love we all here for a Good time ;)

Reaction score
I have been asking forever for somebody to stream PERPHEADS, good man, helped me when I was a sweater as Omar Asfour.

Time to revive Magnum Coast?

Reaction score
valid reason
police shooting an uncompliant subject who has no weapon in hand and isn't a direct threat to life at the time is a "valid reason"?, cop had units with him he could have easily held a gunpoint then requested another guy to taze but he just opened fire.

Reaction score
Here :) make sure to WATCH and hear everything
> Pull up to counter raid for org
> “Oh police are already here”
> Walk in anyway.
> Run into active post shootout crime scene ignoring the corpses.
> Get to the heart of the scene
> Pull gun for some reason
> Get shot at
> Sees police sergeant pointing a gun at him, giving him a reasonable order that’d take seconds to follow and probably wouldn’t have led to any real charges.
> Refuse to comply, demanding a supervisor on the spot, to a supervisor, Believing that this is compliance.
> Turn around quickly prompting the officer who had been gunpointing you to shoot you, an armed, non compliant suspect.
0016C7CD-BFA1-46FA-A0DC-C94AB61A5E45.jpeg

Don’t even think about making an IA with this (given the misleading name of the clip I am assuming you’d clipped it for this purpose) because this would just get thrown out faster than a greased up turd down a water slide. In fact, Don’t attempt to subvert the blame for the outcome of this situation to anyone but yourself, it’s just embarrassing.

Reaction score
> Turn around quickly prompting the officer who had been gunpointing you to shoot you, an armed, non compliant suspec
if u rewatch the video you'll see he turned away from the officer not towards and faced the wall before he was executed purely due to non-compliance whilst not posing any lethal threat to anybody at the time with no weapons in his hand.

His turning throughout the gunpoint interaction seems also fairly slow so i don't know where you extracted the idea that his turning was "quick" implying it would mean he's scheming to quickdraw shoot the tfu which clearly isn't the case.

Reaction score
if u rewatch the video you'll see he turned away from the officer not towards and faced the wall before he was executed purely due to non-compliance whilst not posing any lethal threat to anybody at the time with no weapons in his hand.

His turning throughout the gunpoint interaction seems also fairly slow so i don't know where you extracted the idea that his turning was "quick" implying it would mean he's scheming to quickdraw shoot the tfu which clearly isn't the case.

Here's my POV:

I couldn't pull any resources from perimeter or top of regals 5 which had to remain secured, I had to check life alerts to see where officers died and who did it, I had to check if it was flankers on fire escape or not, and similar so medics can safely move in and prevent officers deaths. As you can see, I gave orders directly when they came in and even before the guy from the video went in. He tried running, closed the door on me when he heard his friend get cuffed, then pulled a gun so I shot him, which is very reasonable (explained by benj above).

If you think I will take away my gun and take out cuffs (5 second total animation) to approach this guy who already pulled a gun on me in just post-shootout environment, you're crazy.

Reaction score
If you think I will take away my gun and take out cuffs (5 second total animation) to approach this guy who already pulled a gun on me in just post-shootout environment, you're crazy.
but i never even mentioned that as a proposed solution did i. I highlighted that he was clearly unarmed at the time of his execution and he didn't pose a lethal threat to anybody's life to prompt you to take him down at that very moment.

Reaction score
but i never even mentioned that as a proposed solution did i. I highlighted that he was clearly unarmed at the time of his execution and he didn't pose a lethal threat to anybody's life to prompt you to take him down at that very moment.

He's killing officers and civilians that are downed on the scene by keeping me there amongst other things, also read this (amongst other points in Use Of force)

1. Serious Offences: When deadly force reasonably and objectively appears to be necessary to protect the general public from a serious offence. Examples: The subject in question is driving reckless to the point where it is posing an imminent threat to the general public or officers. OR The subject is currently armed with a firearm and the officers believe that without any doubt, the subject will use it.

And this:
1b8880b08873068630801107033164a5.png

Can't let him go, I get shot (or other officers), he already pulled his gun on me and came into a shootout scene that is not secured. Can't pull resources elsewhere, so I am alone. Can't cuff him, but he is a threat, so I escalate cause he doesn't comply.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
He's killing officers and civilians that are downed on the scene by keeping me there amongst other things, also read this (amongst other points in Use Of force)

1. Serious Offences: When deadly force reasonably and objectively appears to be necessary to protect the general public from a serious offence. Examples: The subject in question is driving reckless to the point where it is posing an imminent threat to the general public or officers. OR The subject is currently armed with a firearm and the officers believe that without any doubt, the subject will use it.

And this:

Can't let him go, I get shot (or other officers), he already pulled his gun on me and came into a shootout scene that is not secured. Can't pull resources elsewhere, so I am alone. Can't cuff him, but he is a threat, so I escalate cause he doesn't comply.

Hope this helps.
opera_AkbVDZuFDG.png
opera_qfeqTtoIbI.png
I fully understand needing to apprehend him and gunpoint him. What I don't agree with is the execution of a suspect who is clearly unarmed at the time of you opening fire. Medics aren't being blocked by his attempt to leave but instead it would lead to a possible threat being out of the area however you stopped him from leaving to gunpoint him after reasonably believing he was involved and ran away after pulling a gun (which I don't even understand why he did). Anyway when you did stop him now it's your obligation to de-escalate which shooting him and possibly ending his life rather than ordering over radio for a secondary officer to taze him while you keep lethal in my eyes personally seems like attempted murder. Had you been solo out where no backup is available I would understand but the fact medics were able to not only finish healing upstairs but also come down to revive him shows evidently that medics had no issue doing their job the whole way through which dismantles the claim that he was somehow stopping them from healing or delaying the revival of downed individuals so therefore "immediate threat to life lets shoot him even if he has no weapon in hand at that moment."

Reaction score

Sorry dude but this is a load of horseshit, do you think someone who's obviously got absolutely no concept of 3.4 is going to be trusted to not do some stupid shit the second the Officer pulls his handcuffs out? I'd have killed him much, much sooner than @money and I think he showed incredible restraint.

Do you know how many idiots try to not be forced to surrender for the express purpose of pulling a gun the moment the Officer lowers his guard? He was 1 cop at the time, the others were busy inside Regals 5, if I were him I would also have absolutely expected my non-compliant suspect to attempt something utterly stupid as if he hadn't already fucked around as much as possible.

He fucked around and found out. Shit happens.

Reaction score
> Pull up to counter raid for org
> “Oh police are already here”
> Walk in anyway.
> Run into active post shootout crime scene ignoring the corpses.
> Get to the heart of the scene
> Pull gun for some reason
> Get shot at
> Sees police sergeant pointing a gun at him, giving him a reasonable order that’d take seconds to follow and probably wouldn’t have led to any real charges.
> Refuse to comply, demanding a supervisor on the spot, to a supervisor, Believing that this is compliance.
> Turn around quickly prompting the officer who had been gunpointing you to shoot you, an armed, non compliant suspect.
View attachment 16604

Don’t even think about making an IA with this (given the misleading name of the clip I am assuming you’d clipped it for this purpose) because this would just get thrown out faster than a greased up turd down a water slide. In fact, Don’t attempt to subvert the blame for the outcome of this situation to anyone but yourself, it’s just embarrassing.
Tbh Server name is Roleplay idk what else to say there but All good :).
Most of the info you are giving is what you got from my Vid. Without knowing those things you would not be able to justify this

Last edited:
Reaction score

And this:

Hope this helps.
This is something i got demoted from TFU for as well in my case the person's Gun had been dropped when i ran him with TFU truck but i still was getting shot at when i got out. In the heat of moment i shot the person dead as He may have picked up the gun and kill me if i was to look at other shooters in area.

This case i had no Gun visible (in Hands) after he shot me as i wanted no Beef with police nor was that the Goal we were just defending our base and were not sure if police is on our side or not. And then that happened. Fun fact if i had shot him i still would get ban cos they'll find smt again

And Cops try to cover This whole thing as a Active crime/shooting when it's Really not Medic can be seen running around already taking DNA etc was no reason to use a Gun.
(He could've if carrying any firearm is illegal Then this whole Shooting me would make sense)

And if it was a Active shooting why is Medic there?

Reaction score
This is something i got demoted from TFU for as well
We established in our lengthy conversation that your situation was absolutely nothing alike to this.

This case i had no Gun visible (in Hands)
"no gun visible" does not mean what you think it means

Fun fact if i had shot him i still would get ban cos they'll find smt again
Because YOU would have caused an unnecessary shootout? What is not computing in your head?

And Cops try to cover This whole thing as a Active crime when it's Really not Medic can be seen running around already taking DNA etc was no reason to use a Gun.
(He could've if carrying any firearm is illegal Then this whole Shooting me would make sense)
It became active again when two idiots approached the crime scene with guns on their backs, and then one of them just ran through visibly armed without talking to anyone and then pulled his gun out into his hands. What I find funny is that when I asked you to justify this, you first said you wanted to make sure it was clear, so your point of it being Code 4 was bullshit, then realised your mistake and told me it was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.