Juzz's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Juzz

ROLEPLAY NAME: Kevin Jakobsen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:63148949

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I know when people don't get treated equal, they act up, that's why im here to keep the city clean from cheaters and negative people from ruing others experience,
I am daily on the server, I am recording with medal just to make sure to make sure the people or I don't make stupid mistakes.
I like to be in town and help my friends and those who are in trouble, I help my friends keep it cool and make them chill even after we lost items after a raid.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I help people, i advice people, i dont like seeing breaking the rules, my record of broken rules has been learned from my punishments, I take everything more serious after my life has been cleaned up. I do know i still have to control my temper when people break the rules infront of me. I have been after all been reading the rules throgh every week and I am updated.
Even if I become a staff member, I will still keep my personality and solve problems without breaking character. There is no way I am getting into trouble again after all my times, I have worked as medic, firefighter and police officer, but I do prefer to keep my family running in town as always.
My daily rutine is wake up, get on perp and chill my day out with my friends that are in town, so I am very active, I am going though a new lifestyle that makes me more aware of my actions. Most my time in perp i am at bazar crafting and looking around, or like to be in my property and try to be creative with my building skills.

I have done alot of coding and lua development, I stop doing coding since it was to stressful for me, i had a community for a long time ago, but I was the only one working on the servers without any others experience of working in lua.
I would love to see my road and travel through the city to become even more experienced, i know my record and I do believe you guys do aswell, but i would love to give this a big shot!

You can contact me on discord if you got any questions, or write them below.
Discord: JuzzDK

Reaction score

Does not currently meet the requirements
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month

Status
Not open for further replies.