Juzz - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Juzz
STEAM ID: 76561198086563626 - https://steamid.pro/lookup/76561198086563626
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I want to help people on the server, i have been playing on this server for a while, i know alot of players. I even save demos for own purpose. I like to support people on the server, i havn't really been on the forums, but if I get accepted, I will be more active on the forums.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am from denmark, i play like day and night, i got a few other danish friends on the server, some of them doesnt play the roleplay right, I have reported one of them and kicked one dude out of my gang, because he only want to raid people. I like to make my org big and have a lot of money for my friends and org members. I work daily with people on discord, I like to show my work to people.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.