Juzz

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Kevin Jakobsen

STEAM ID:
STEAM_1:0:63148949

IN-GAME NAME:
Kevin Jakobsen

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I want to help when needed, I have always wanted to support the players in the city, I try every day to think logically and not get into trouble, I talk well with a lot and have a lot of knowledge of where everything is located. I think I would fit in very well in the city. I always have a serious and good mood when I arrive in town and am always willing to help the players who need help with guidance.

I have been here for a few years and have been in enough trouble to have understood them now, that is also why I know I can help others in cases where I myself have been in trouble.
I often help new players out into the city with shelter to have protection while they explore the city, I always read along in the OOC / help chat to see if people are having problems.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I always use medal to post videos as evidence.
I've played on many DarkRP servers, but we all know that Perpheads are PERP and don't come
I have over 12,000 hours in garry's mod developing on small projects, it's always been fun, but now I'd rather support a big project like Perpheads.
I live in Denmark, I'm a bit ahead of the times, it can also be an advantage for some times when people are in need of help.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (2 months, 22 days ) Proof:
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. ( I do not have any in the past, I am done messing up )
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. ( I do understand the rules and laws in the city. )
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ( I can be active on discord, I do not use it as a voice platform, I do read messages and text channels on discord. )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whenever I do interact with you, you have a good, friendly attitude and I imagine its the same for everyone else in english!

Reaction score
I approve this guy. I had some interactions with him in Paralake. He knows how to RP and he really likes to help people. Especially new sweaters by taking them under his wing and showing the ropes of the server.

Reaction score
Vouch, I'm a fairly new player and since I had the [NEW] title I've been apart of his organisation where he's taught me how to make money, how to base a building and how to generally get by in Paralake. He's also prevented me from rule breaking (e.g. blocking walkways with props, prop blocking doors.) I couldn't have asked for a better teacher and I believe he strongly deserves the Helper title.

Reaction score
I approve this guy. I had some interactions with him in Paralake. He knows how to RP and he really likes to help people. Especially new sweaters by taking them under his wing and showing the ropes of the server.
I appreciate it bro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.